Random thoughts and randomness in general

Rude

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, PoetryGirl said:

A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle. 

And these words are why we boys need a poet around.  Love is best when shared, and I most definitely  share it with those on this page....and then some.   

Thanks for being the good souls the world needs for a better place!!!

Love y'all back......would say the moon and back, but I think I met most of you at the mars hotel!!  

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Rude said:

I love that Smail kid who posts all the setlists too. It's like snail but with an M. SML is not initials but short for the word smail. 

Judge Smails has a kid who is a GD savant?  Who knew.  I’m ready for the next setlist:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I need to get on his tour schedule - stat!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

To me, cilantro tastes like dishwater. Like used dishwater. I can't help that shit. I am made that way. Can you Mexican restaurants stop acting like cilantro is the second coming? That vile weed is in everything and it's putrid flavor can't be avoided. 

• LMAO 1

• Forum MVP

I could eat cilantro by the bushel - tacos, salsa, even rice.  Just keep it comin.

Now black olives?  A scourge on the earth and an offense to all that is just.  I wouldn’t eat them with gr8fulpairs mouth.  For some reason, the green ones soaked in Vodka or stuffed with stuff don’t seem to bother me.

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

It's weird having a free weekend to see some college football. Missed 3 straight weeks(I did record games to watch later) with tour. I did get to see the worst game of the football season-OSU vs MD in person. it was a pro team vs high school team and the pro team knew it and barely played for a 41-7 halftime lead. If they played it would have been 56-0 at the half. When you have 2 kicks blocked and turn it over in your territory, let the opponent run back a 100yd kickoff TD and you still lead 41-7 at the half you know it's bad. There was even an article from an OSU blog saying if OSU plays like this vs penn state they lose. Not many times do you say that when up 41-7 at the half. To tell you a little more about this game, the starting 3/4th string QB didn't throw a completion for 26 minutes and it wasn't because OSU was defending them. This QB couldn't play catch in a front yard. He's so bad that on 2 3rd and 5's vs a top tier run defense, they try to run for it. Needless to say that was a fail. They finished the half with 1 total yard of offense only because they had 10 yards on the last drive. They were at -9yds through 25 minutes. That 1st half was 2:10 long. Brutal. Luckily we got a pair of decent tix for only $50 total and had a DSO show after and boy was that a doozy. I think the band was like let's give the boys who went to that dog of a game the goods tonight. 

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

“My brain was hit by wave after wave of musical magic designed by its founder, possibly by accident if there is such a thing, to peel away every layer of unnecessary dead skin that prevented my development.” Grateful Dean 

ha! Clearly some transcendental magic afoot. 

• Forum MVP

"I hate a Roman named Status Quo! Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you'd drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask no guarantees, ask for no security, there never was such an animal. And if there were, it would be related to the great sloth which hangs upside down in a tree all day and every day, sleeping its life away. To hell with that, shake the tree and knock the great sloth down on his ass".

Granger's grandpa, Bradbury

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Isn’t the word Fuck an amazing word? It can be a noun, a verb, and an adjective. It can mean excitement, anger, disappointment, frustration, joy and love as in “ I fucking love you, man”. 

Fuck it

Fuck off 

Fuck you

Fuck me

Fuck this shit

Fuck yeah!!! 

Have a fucking good Monday day! 

• LMAO 1

I spent 45 min  630am Sunday moring in the cold drizzling rain talking to a homeless crackhead in dc that tried to bum money from me twice the night before. I asked why he was homeless and he was honest with me...

I tried to give him reason to live life to its fullest. I think he heard what I was saying... At least I know he had hope for the day and he will remember our conversation.... I may not caution all......

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP
4 hours ago, Rbarracoph said:

Every night;-)

We got B2B lovelights this weekend. Pig then bobby style and both were amazing. 

You guys just smoked us this weekend. So glad I came. Those were some special shows. Has to be the weekend of the year for seeing Dso shows. I mean was that not the best b2b shows maybe they’ve ever done. 68 then a monster in the best indoor music venue in the country. That place was the music equivalent of a new billion dollar football stadium.  If you got closer than 40-50ft from the stage your eardrums could hardly take it. It fucking boomed!!

• Like (+1) 3