Random thoughts and randomness in general

Rude

On 7/8/2017 at 12:14 PM, Rude said:

I highly recommend the movie Baby Driver.  Fantastic soundtrack as music is a key part of the movie and just a bad ass movie in general. It's a theater must see. Don't read anything about it. Just go in blind. It's stylish intense action/suspense. That's all you need to know. Im an ultra rough movie critic and this movie was stellar. I think being a GD fan makes us expect perfection a little more with our art than other people who are ok with disposable art like much of today's pop music. 

So i seen your post and have heard a buzz going around about it so i downloaded an app on android devices called HD movies and they have all new movies free no commercials, the soundtrack play's so well with this movie but your right in that this is definitely one of the better action movies to come along in quite awhile in fact Hollywood should take notes here.

• Forum MVP

I’m a big believer in platonic connection and the love we all spread and share but o fundamentally disagree with the end of that statement. For me, my most passionate and love intertwine with romance. I can not love you as passionately without romance. Not every connection is meant to be filled with such passion but to disregard the higher level passion associated with physical romantic love and denigrate it to the same passion associated with platonic love does not add up for me. 

• Forum MVP

Passion by definition is strong emotion. It is firing on all cylinders emotionally. No reservations. All the chips are in.

I can passionately be a friend bringing to bear all that I am without reservation. Reservation because of past hurts, faults and mistrusts. All that has been cleared out and my space with you is clear.   I can be passionate about health or music or art or being environmentally responsible and it have nothing to do with romantic love. It is the sacral chakra in fiery orange as I anchor into the world physically a mental plan that is intentionally living my heart, not muddied by negative emotions, expectations, pictures of what should be. It is my gift I release and let go.

• Forum MVP
36 minutes ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

Passion by definition is driven to anger.

Can be a definition as in “ a murder  of passion”. There is more than one definition of passion. In the context of my meme however, it is strong emotion. 

• Forum MVP

My point wasn’t the lack of passion present in platonic feelings or emotions but for me I am more passionate about my physical connections. More passion doesn’t mean the absence of passion elsewhere. It means more passion here. Like take the GD, I was already passionate about it. On the rail. Bobbing my head. My passion grew and connection steengthened when it became physical through dance. Now at times I am making love to the music. It’s romantic. It’s physical and it’s current state of passion increased with the physical. Take a long term friendship that blossoms into physical love. You were always passionate about that friend but the passion certainly increased with the romance. 

• Forum MVP

I have passion to hang out with lots of tour friends without wanting to be romantic with them.  I dont have thoughts at all about being romantic with tea and gr8fulpair even though I have a passion to see shows with them.  Being with other like souls who leave it all out there is my passion.  Getting down with a great crowd is a passion.  Dancing outdoors is a passion.  (Who am I kidding.  Everyone wants to get in Tea's pants)

1 hour ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

Oh, it could have been. That's a whole other thread. What they actually said and what I heard. Here's one; ' girls and me and I'm flashing my keys on a Main Street.'

Yes the thread is called Cool Alternate Lyrics..its the next page over 

• Forum MVP

Yea, I get that, when Jerry and the boys sing different lyrics. I’m talking about what words I thought they were singing versus what they were actually singing. I spent some time last winter studying lyrics on line. I must say it was bittersweet. A lot of ‘oh, that’s what they’re saying.’ It changed my interpretation of the song. Sometimes for the better, sometimes I prefer what I thought they were saying and stick with it. Phil talks about this in the book ‘playing in the band’. He says It can be whatever you want it to be. ....believe it if you need it..... let the words be yours....

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Having a funny convo with friends I remembered this guy who got a boob job for a $100k bet. It was in 1996 and he won the bet and decided to keep the boobs another 20 years. Turns out he just decided to have them removed. Great funny article. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3595290/These-100-000-boobs-Compulsive-male-gambler-got-BREAST-IMPLANTS-win-bet-friend-finally-asks-38C-cups-removed-20-YEARS.html

• 2 weeks later...