Random thoughts and randomness in general

Rude

• Forum MVP

I think a major part of this problem is some kids and even adults don’t know how to approach dogs. My buddy frank dog almost bit Toph. I disciplined Toph not the dog. She was aggressively crowding his space and pushing him into corners. She ignored our warnings. Dog scared the shit of her. She lucky he missed.  

Jack Straw

Crazy Fingers

Cassidy>

Birdsong>

Cassidy

Scarlet

Weather Report Suite >

Let It Grow

China Doll

Stranger

Loser

Playing >

Shakedown> 

Bertha > 

Space> 

Drums> 

Space> 

Jack A Roe>

Playing reprise >

World To Give > 

Playing reprise >

Uncle Johns

Brokedown

Goodnight :)

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

Music > 

Franklins

Cassidy 

She Belongs to Me

Black Throated Wind

Cumberland > 

High Time

Desolation Row >

Bird Song

Playin > 

Fire > 

Estimated > 

Terrapin >

Other One Space > 

Drums >

Other One > 

Morning Dew > 

Good Lovin >

Playin Reprise

E:  Baby Blue > One More Sat Nite

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

I think it’s funny how when tour comes out on Facebook how people are angry that they aren’t doing for example a California show when Dso just played in Cali. Social media has allowed us to see how idiotic the human race is in general. I just had my 1 year anniversary of deleting my Facebook account. I will still browse artists and the like for info but My account is offline. The politics thing was a big catalyst and the selling of info another. Plus I don’t need likes to be happy. I think that may be more of a millennial thing anyway. We are lucky many of us we didn’t have this shit in high school and college. It kept the pics of us doing naked keg stands off the internet. 

• Like (+1) 2

• Forum MVP
5 hours ago, Rude said:

I think it’s funny how when tour comes out on Facebook how people are angry that they aren’t doing for example a California show when Dso just played in Cali. Social media has allowed us to see how idiotic the human race is in general. I just had my 1 year anniversary of deleting my Facebook account. I will still browse artists and the like for info but My account is offline. The politics thing was a big catalyst and the selling of info another. Plus I don’t need likes to be happy. I think that may be more of a millennial thing anyway. We are lucky many of us we didn’t have this shit in high school and college. It kept the pics of us doing naked keg stands off the internet. 

If we had camera phones back then I would literally be unemployable. As is I’m sure there are tons of pics of me committing illegal acts as an idiotic teen spread all over the country 

• Forum MVP
16 hours ago, Dead duck said:

If we had camera phones back then I would literally be unemployable. As is I’m sure there are tons of pics of me committing illegal acts as an idiotic teen spread all over the country 

I do wish that I could have 15k pics on a drive of me from college.  That would be cool to look back on now that the statute of limitations is up on everything that would be on them. 

• LMAO 2

On 2/22/2019 at 1:55 AM, Rude said:

So do any of you ever watch some show that reminds you of something then go on a 2 hour binge while drunk of say flight of the conchords clips?  I tend to see something that sends me on these manic binges of things like this. I went on a mini binge of Workaholics the other day after seeing those guys in a movie. Man I really want the sun to fucking shine..........

Winters almost over. This was a rough one. I need sun. Maybe a shithole studio apt in LA is worth it....or maybe it’s all in my head and won’t matter anyway...even though I think the Midwest in the winter is about as bad as it gets. 

Winter seemed excessively gray, rainy, and pretty dismal this year in Kentucky. Thankfully, the sun is starting to shine and its not raining every day anymore.

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

Yes. It's been...too...long since you last...shared your wit...and wisdom. And we...could use some of Dear...Abby's charm and...advice plus...a dose of Inspector Callahan's...tough love in...these...benighted times!

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Saw this on this Netflix doc Cocaine island about a scavenger hunt for this hidden treasure blow. Pretty funny. The sleepy alligator is grabbing the Georgia bulldog. 

9-B3322-CB-DF79-4-FFA-9-F2-D-1-D6627-B0-

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

First GD show was 31 years ago tonight.  Seems like yesterday and 2 lifetimes ago all at the same time.

https://archive.org/details/gd1988-04-11.sbd.miller.91243.sbeok.flac16

It wasn’t until Rosemont that the switch really got flipped but this nite was the 1st nite of the rest of my life ❤️

• Like (+1) 6

• Forum MVP

New set up old names.  Amongst the confusion of upgrade it was nice to see  familiarity.   Nice to read of the reunion of dates.  The remeberence of the first circus ride.  A throw of the unexpected, the first time.  Not as good as it could be, but the best it would ever be.  First are always something to reflect on.  Age catches up, memerories fade, but the ones we keep, we cherish.  

I cherish mine.  I cherish many....no regrets of a weekend missed, as the bus always idles for those waiting to hop back on.  Pauses for the right reasons makes it sweeter when we go back to where we belong.  

Nice to read the post.  No more cavey but change is the only constant.  Hope all.yall are doing well.  It's a  strange place to be knowing where your started.  A big thanks to many here.  Walked me through hell, forgave my stumbles, and encouraged so many times with keep.on growing at the balck.mountain.  my song to rest.  And rest we need at times.  Regroup, reevaluate, and fight for the beauty  of the love we bring.  

The comfort of knowing it's always here.  It moves on with out you, but allows you to come.back on.  A continuum....ever last lasting, or at least built to.  Carolina contingent.  I second thought myself, but ...little league Saturday is more precious. Happy to come back and share my silly words, but more happy to come back and read yours.  Stability....and to think we find it in the same but different.  Every show,  every night.  Will make a jubilee a priority.    

Be nice to dance with you fine people again.  To flail.  Makes calves tighten just thinking about it.  You know my love is not fade away.  Happy spring, rebirth, enjoy your back yard carolina!!  Sorry.  Wants no longer out weigh needs, but eventually need to take a load off.  Go hang out with carmin....and go spend some time loosing my twenties ...closer to 50.  

As always, it makes sense to me....to others, to some, it's in and out, as the garden grows and the sunshine knows, the laughing water, maybe more will eventually get me out the door.  Get out of the way, splintered light will indeed  come back one day!!

Love yall!!  

How I became other love I dont know, it used to be going back where......  prior sun1869, I guess time does change all.  Name change is common for me.  

• Like (+1) 6

• Forum MVP

Love you buddy - you have a heart of gold! I’m gonna have to rally in Raleigh since I was really looking forward to seeing you.   When we get together it’s like chucking a blue-tip into Gasoline Lake.  Hours pass in minutes .....

Have fun with little league proud Papa ❤️

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP
8 hours ago, Dead duck said:

In the 4th race tomorrow on derby day there is a horse named Borracho. I know it’s spelled differently but I’m betting the shit out of it. Wooooooooooo

Winner winner Chicken dinner at 5-1

Thanks Rob 😆😂😆😂

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Dead duck said:

Winner winner Chicken dinner at 5-1

Thanks Rob 😆😂😆😂

Fuck yes!!!!!

Drunken Mexican Tourist

$20 to win = $132 

Edited by 2muchfun
Addition
  • Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

So, I’m in the UPS store this morning, getting something laminated. Shining Star is playing on the speakers in the ceiling, The Billy Davis/Marylin McCoo version from the seventies. I told the young fella helping me out, ‘ Jerry Garcia does this tune.’ He says, ‘ who the hell is Jerry Garcia?’ Surreal moment for me. 

• LMAO 1

• Forum MVP

Had a nice little win betting on maximum security. Haven’t seen the payoff yet but watched it at a bar and was like sweet he won and then went to hit a music club. That $20 bet should pay near $100. 

• Forum MVP
2 hours ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

Surreal moment for me. 

I was asked by a business customer who my favorite artist off all time was and I said "Jerry Garcia."  The douche then says, "Not sure who that guy is but I bet he's against our government building the wall!  ha-ha-ha!" 

Where do I start..... 

• LMAO 1