Website  
Map to Event
This Event is Indoors
All Ages
Door Time: 7:00 PM
Show Time: 

VIP Packages VIP Add On
$50.00

VIP passes DO NOT INCLUDE A TICKET TO THE SHOW.
* Please arrive at Venue between 4:00pm - 4:15pm.

Venue Tickets General Admission   - $27.50 Advance
  - $30.00 Day of Show

ADA Information   ??????.

• 4 weeks later...

I enjoyed this show a lot last year, even though it was on the indoor stage.  Great sound and lots of room to dance.  Nice and dark.  They have an outdoor stage too which looks fantastic.

Hopefully they open up the outside stage, weather permitting.

• Forum MVP

JJ and I on our way to Pittsburgh for the show tonight...

sadly with a beautiful outdoor venue they're going to play it indoors....

they said because they can play longer indoors I say start the show earlier Outdoors...

but what do I know.....one man gathers what another man spills we're still going to rock and roll tonight

1 minute ago, Teacher Matt said:

they said because they can play longer indoors I say start the show earlier Outdoors...

That's unfortunate, but in today's case an 8pm start actually helps us, although I think we'll still arrive an hour early..  Good news is the inside had plenty of space for dancing last year.

Solid second set featuring a very serious Eyes and Sampson as well as an epic NFA>Truckin to end the set.  I commented that I've seen a few too many NFA's in the past month and a half, but this one was very interesting and kinda unique. I'm going to have to check some Dead versions from late 77-78 and see if they were doing this unique segment that the band was doing last night.

I like this venue, aside from the asshole door guys.  Dance floor is huge with tons of room for people to get down.  Nice outdoor area where you can bring your beverages.

American Eagle needs to build a stage in Cleveland.  We have several great venues in Cleveland that would be much more appropriate for our crowd and I've always wondered why they play the House of Blues, which isn't bad but has an absolutely atrocious design which doesn't allow good sight lines to the stage or sound lines to the speakers.

Unfortunately the places I'm thinking of are just a little too big for DSO.