44 Prime Street, Buffalo, NY 14202
(716)328-0320

Outdoor Venue

Door Time: ????
Show Time: 5:00 PM
Curfew: 10:00 PM

Age Restrictions: All Ages

Venue Tickets $5.00 - $35.00 General Admission
If you purchase tickets at any of the 17 WNY Consumers Beverages locations and on Canalside’s Boardwalk (near the Whipple Truss Bridge), you will receive a coupon for a free beverage at the show (beer, wine, pop, or water). Beverage coupon is available for tickets only purchased at Consumers or Canalside and can only be used on that specific show. Tickets can also be purchased on ticketfly.com and at the door on the day of the show, however those tickets will not come with a drink coupon.

VIP tickets can be purchased at Canalside’s Info Kiosk or online at Ticketfly.com.  VIP tickets are also available: $35.00 and include access to the private VIP tent, 2 beverages, free appetizers, private restrooms, front of stage viewing area, and a souvenir mug.

View our Concert Information and FAQs page.

Venue Map

Google Map

• Forum MVP

Im hitting this show with a buddy. .. outdoor show and only $5 .. yes please. ..anybody else going ? .. looking at hotels soon ....

skipping Rochester next night. .. I did both stadium shows the last 2 years there ....the set up up stage sound and dancing space just didn't do enough for me to make it 3/3

• Forum MVP

That looks like a super event. I liked Frontier last year (and this may sound out of place) because we went with an old friend and his wife and got some good seats where we could sit and enjoy the show. Don't get many opportunities to sit and soak in a dead show and they played a lot of gems in Rochester last year. It's disconcerting sometimes when you aren't allowed to stand and dance at some none dead shows and when you aren't able to sit at a dead show. Springfield seems to have the best of both worlds.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2017 at 11:05 AM, Teacher Matt said:

skipping Rochester next night. .. I did both stadium shows the last 2 years there ....the set up up stage sound and dancing space just didn't do enough for me to make it 3/3

No dancing space?  It's a small stadium is it not?  They should be able to fit the whole crowd right on the field.  I don't get it?

• Forum MVP

Charlotte they gave us a little piece of the field. I still retreated to the concourse by 2nd set but the field was nice for a little bit. Most of my friends bailed right away made keeping space tough. I've never done the stadium show in Rochester. Hopefully they let them use a little of the field eventually. 

• Forum MVP
On 8/1/2017 at 3:03 PM, Teacher Matt said:

And its baseball seats ..so tight tight tight ... and nobody on the field

The wrigley the seats weren't very confining but we were in the fat cat big seats behind home plate.  In Charlotte we danced in the concession area ;)