Black Bear Mountain

Michael Doc Watson

• Forum MVP

Only two more weeks until we can gather together under the trees and stars of the Pisgah Brewery in Black Mountain, North Carolina.   It will be good to see all our friends again and listen to the tunes and jams that our band plays for all’s enjoyment.   Do ya want to make a list of who all’s coming to dance? I'll be there.

Meanwhile have a listen to some other friends play their tune, “Black Bear” …

Peace and Love,

Doc

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP
11 minutes ago, Mason's Child said:

I'd love to do it at the house but I feel like super 8 gazebo may be what works for everyone. 

As long as it's not the KOA - that place can go suck it.  It was viable for one good solid year...

Super 8 for me

• Forum MVP
4 hours ago, gr8fulpair said:

Have never, and will never miss this stop. Count me present with tethered bells. 

I've missed 3 shows there since they started.  Of course 1 was an old-school meltdown and 1 other featured a Visions of Johanna.  Thank God I finally got it in Wilmington or I'd be that much more miserable than I already am today.

• Forum MVP

I remember texting you about that Johanna in BM real time, and how bad I felt for you sending the text.  

Stoked your in this round.  Very happy to be in it as well!!  

BM will always have a special place in my heart.  The KOA, first time my oldest went camping.  With some of you guys as well.  Someone broke the toliet in the bathroom.  

First time my son found out what a fresh leaf in the woods is used for. 

He woke me up that morning with chocolate all over his mouth.  I scolded him, as he said he just ate a bunch of chocolate chip cookies.  For breakfast?  I said harshley.  I told him he needed to go apologies to the Carolina Contingent for taking their cookies.  As no way they just gave a 4 year old a bag of cookies for breakfast.  

I than got on him for lying to me about it, as he said they did.  

How bad did I feel after getting on him, that the Carolina Contingent did indeed give him a bag of chocolate chip cookies.

Him and I still laugh about that.  That's family if I ever I did know it!!  Thanks for those.memories fellers.  Your ingrained, and seared into my home made family forever, and I would not of changed a single second.

Accept for destroying that pumped out 64 mustang stingray with the hippy vw bus.  

My son's first hit and run;)!!  Haha.....good times brothers!!  Thanks for the memories for my forever!!!

Archived