Black Bear Mountain

Michael Doc Watson

• Forum MVP
9 hours ago, Dead duck said:

Question, I have been trying to figure out if the Saturday late night set will be inside like years past, and if so is it 21 and over. Still trying to iron out some details. The peer pressure is strong with this group. Lol. 

I would think RMB would be inside set up for the immediate after show, as usual. The taproom shows are not all ages. 

I checked out the the food truck options. There is a BBQ truck, Root Down,- southern comfort food truck, Green Light  Cafe- a vegan/ vegetarian food truck and I am excited to try, Out of the Blue, a Peruvian fusion food truck. I found  Peruvian cuisine at Chile Chilcano in DC 2015 and it was love at first bite . Then Tanta in Chicago. So you'll see me in line there at some point, fo' sure!!! 

See you soon DD!! It'll be the perfect end to summer. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Ahhh see that's what I figured. Unfortunately that's probably the deal breaker for me. My 14 yr old would be along for the trip. Will probably remain on the bench until October. Cincy and Columbus will be here before I know it hopefully. 

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Dead duck said:

Ahhh see that's what I figured. Unfortunately that's probably the deal breaker for me. My 14 yr old would be along for the trip. Will probably remain on the bench until October. Cincy and Columbus will be here before I know it hopefully. 

I would still call and ask if y'all can hang post show at the picnic tables just outside if  that suits. Still hear and see the band. 

• Forum MVP
1 minute ago, PoetryGirl said:

I would still call and ask if y'all can hang post show at the picnic tables just outside of that suits. Still hear and see the band. 

Well right when I decided I was probably staying home, I saw cosmic New Years announced, and I thought if I was gonna drive 6 hours for 1 show, what's a 10 hour drive for 3 shows, including my first New Years DSO. So booked a tentative cancelable room and may be ringing in the New Years in Philadelphia 

Archived