Zeke suspended 6 games

Rude

• Forum MVP

Grrrrrrrrr. That's gonna sting. Our backups are shitty 4 play a game type backups. They aren't 25 run a day backups. I think the boys need to run a spread offense to throw teams off until zeke returns. Pass 1st.  We may have to pick up a back. Actually we will definitely have to pick up a back. Luckily zekes salary will be zero 1st 6 games so we can sign a decent back then cut him. 

• Forum MVP
On 8/11/2017 at 1:38 PM, cm_hayden said:

How can people who have so much going for them be such dumbasses.

Were we not dumbasses at 21?  If I had 10 mil at that age I'd make zeke look like a choir boy.  That being said, he's an athlete and they have tight schedules at least in college. My schedule was wake up at noon having missed my classes then party until 3. Rinse and repeat. I'd go to the 1st clsss to get my syllabus to find out test days. Skip quizzes and homework then do well on the tests and get my C and advance. I'd say a 2.35 GPA attending a max of 3-4 classes/class a semester was pretty solid. Of course got an F here and there when a teacher wanted to make an example out of the guy who didn't help with the group project or didn't turn in his 80 page business management paper, but when you retake it u find the night class that has 3 multiple choice tests. If any of your kids need slacking advice, feel free to ask. I used this method at 3 colleges and finished with 160 credit hours with zero college debt. I should write a book on it. 

• Forum MVP
On 8/17/2017 at 9:35 PM, Dead duck said:

Hey Rude. Cowboys play in philly on NYE. Only problem is that if they are both contenders it may get flexed to Sunday night. 

It really hurt when eaton had to attack my boys on that New Years run.  Plus he wore that ugly eagles jersey. Eww Eagles. 

He can make up for it by making a positive Cowboys comment while in Dallas.  Maybe he needs a Dak jersey to wear in Dallas. Hook him up Dallas!!  I just need to send a tweet to Jerry Jones and have one waiting at the venue. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP
3 hours ago, Mason's Child said:

NFL seems pretty sure he physically assaulted a woman. I'm a fuck up. I was at 21. I still am at 30 but I never assaulted a woman. I wouldn't excuse that behavior at any age. 12, 19, 21, 35, or 75 not okay. 

Have you really read the details of their relationship?  She is freaking insane.  They have one of those relationships.  If you have ever dated a female that you had to physically restrain because she couldnt control her violence you may understand this.  I dated a borderline chick who would get uncontrollably violent.  You had to leave the residence.  Im not justifying violence, but there are situations that arent black and white.  The main NFL investigator recommended no suspension as the girl constantly changed her story, but the NFL wanted to make headlines.

• Forum MVP

I've read the story cowboys fan and owners jerry jones put out. We know how they feel about domestic violence in Dallas. They showed their true colors. Remember Greg Hardy. I've heard enough of the story to know I don't know what to believe but I'm not gonna give someone with repeat behavior issues the benefit of the doubt. Hopefully he learns from this and doesn't put himself in those positions going forward. I just know I'm not okay with blanketly excusing the behavior of 21 year olds because they are young. Not an excuse for me. 

• Forum MVP

You act like you have all the info.  Sorry but some women are violent and you are lucky you have never dated one like that.  You are put in a position you are not used to dealing with.  I had to get out of the house.  You are in this fantasy land where women are sweet and cuddly always.  There are women out there as violent as any man and many with mental health issues.  Zeke's ex has mental health issues.  Its why the female investigator recommended no suspension for zeke because she was a likely participant in violence herself.

• Forum MVP

People with a mental health concerns only account for 3% of violent crimes, yet the media portrays them as the psycho murderers. Even cartoons make fun of folks running around in straight jackets as the crazy people. In reality if you have spent time with someone with schzophrenia, you would find them to be humble and conscientious. True also of people who have depression or anxiety, sometimes people that have bipolar, I believe they might be experiencing a wider spectrum of emotions and could be perceived as gifted instead of disabled. Similar to someone with dyxlexia who has trouble with linear work , like reading, but are better thinking multi dimensionally. Let's not keep the media portrayal going that people with mental health conditions are problematic. 

• Forum MVP
5 hours ago, Ammagamalin Crew said:

People with a mental health concerns only account for 3% of violent crimes, yet the media portrays them as the psycho murderers. Even cartoons make fun of folks running around in straight jackets as the crazy people. In reality if you have spent time with someone with schzophrenia, you would find them to be humble and conscientious. True also of people who have depression or anxiety, sometimes people that have bipolar, I believe they might be experiencing a wider spectrum of emotions and could be perceived as gifted instead of disabled. Similar to someone with dyxlexia who has trouble with linear work , like reading, but are better thinking multi dimensionally. Let's not keep the media portrayal going that people with mental health conditions are problematic. 

I didn't say that. I said that women can be violent too and if in that type of situation things aren't black and white. There are women's prisons that have many female murderers. Years ago I dated a girl that became violent. The more I tried to ignore or avoid her during these episodes the more violent she got. She couldn't control herself with borderline personality disorder. I locked my bedroom door to avoid her and she started kicking it. I had to physically hold her down as she tried to punch and kick at me.  She wanted me to hit her. She said every horrible thing you could say while attacking me to instigate it. I believe this girl had issues and it wasn't all Zeke and that's what the female investigator concluded but the NFL didn't care and wanted to punish zeke regardless of the findings.  It's like the prosecutor who hides the evidence exonerating someone because they only care about prosecutions. MC was acting like Dallas is cool with women beaters and women do no wrong ever.  

And id guess that wayyy more than 3% of violent criminals have mental health issues. More like 90% have issues. Not sure what your definition of mental health issues is because a rapist has issues. A murderer likely would be diagnosed with many mental health issues.  People in good mental health don't generally murder or rape people. 

Archived