The conundrum

Mojo Hand

• Forum MVP

Mojo.   Let me ask.  In the future, knowing now what you did not know when you originally posted this, will you still conundrum with future shows?  

It's a curious question for me, as I am trying to understand how others approach shows, and the choice in going.  

I am a sort of all in or all out type of person.  I have been known to rock my boat of choice making, by leaving at midnight last second.... Missing a awesome 69 show the first night, just to get a "keep on growing" the second night.  

Was i mad....damn right.   I was a bit upset.   But upset, really upset,  was when I made last moment choice to go to Penn's peak.   For some reason, God sneezed into his freezer after a huge rail, and blanketed the area with his frozen blow.  Pearl could not make it up the hill, despite my continued assurance to some that I could run all the equipment on my back.  I was not kidding.  It would of been my honor!!  For reals!!!

I said some mean things that day, as I made a choice that only brought me memories of SUDDS and Big Brian B hanging in Jim thorpe at a super cool hotel.  No music but awesome people.  Plus 

If I only knew I would not get a show after all that work.  If I only knew my time and money was spent on growing bonds, meeting others, and securing future relationships, of which whom still leaves me star struck, than I would of said, fuck yeah.   

Sometimes you have to hear the worst to understand the best!!  

I am super stoked you got the show you wanted. 

Please, pretty please, you might have mojo, Mojo.  Tell Eaton to learn the lyrics to desolation row, and to play it at my next show.

I would pay for your next show so no conundrum would happen if you can make that work;)!!!  

Archived