Fan Club Tickets

Rukind

Hi everyone, I have never bought fan club tix before but went online to do so for Albany as they are assigned seats at the venue and it is the 20th anniversary show.  However, when you buy the fan club tix for this event it only tells you the section, not the exact seat.  Are the fan club tic usually the best seats?  TM other than the VIP packages is not on sale until next week.  Thanks!

I grabbed fan club tickets for the capitol theater this past May for the first time. They didn't mail them till the last minute, but I got them in time, the day of the show, lol. Pretty stressful, but they said we can pick them up at will call, too. The tickets I got thru the fan club were excellent.  I just bought a ticket for the Albany show, too. 

Just my experience, but fan club tickets were disappointing.  Last year for Pier 6 in Baltimore, I did the presale fan club tickets.  My buddy did the regular on-sale. We were about 25 rows behind him and bought tickets before he did. It was also one of the deals where we would have tickets but did not know the row or specific section. 

I am sure others have had better experiences but that was mine.

• Forum MVP
On 8/18/2017 at 8:03 PM, btown said:

Just my experience, but fan club tickets were disappointing.  Last year for Pier 6 in Baltimore, I did the presale fan club tickets.  My buddy did the regular on-sale. We were about 25 rows behind him and bought tickets before he did. It was also one of the deals where we would have tickets but did not know the row or specific section. 

I am sure others have had better experiences but that was mine.

I don't remember a DSO show that wasn't GA. I'm sure some venues have assigned seats but I've never seen one at an assigned seat place.  And you know it's a dead crowd right?  You find an empty hole and that's your spot. Just sayin.  Not sure when the last time at any show I ever sat in "assigned" seats anyway.  I do know for a fact in buying fan club whenever possible, not 1 of those ever was anything other than general admission in prob 60 or so fan club buys for me and no assigned seats in 100+. You must have gotten unlucky.  Fan club will always save money and puts more money in the bands hands instead of exploitation firms. 

Archived