College Street Music Hall - New Haven

BillK522

• Forum MVP

Just trying to help Ron out. I feel more like I was peacefully leading. You didn't like the direction and you became militant via a useless and unnecessary need to attack my statement. Some things better left unsaid. It appears my initial post was just that. Better left unsaid. Didn't think it warranted a personal attack. I see it did now. Carry on. Post wherever you like. 

• Forum MVP

Sorry about the post placement Mason

Thought about that after I had posted it

Quite the firestorm no?

Won't happen again.

Much thanks on the intel Vic,

thinking of doing an Amtrak show

from Maryland

Praise DSO

• Forum MVP

I think what really matters is standing or dancing.

Standing you can take issue with. Nothing worse that a hunk of person like a column standing while you dance.  I can't believe Brian would harsh on MC"s dancing unless it has improved exponentially since you two first met. But I have never known MC to stand around. So now I am confused. 

We need to change the name of this thread to " Confusion"

Ok I didn't know rick and frank. I had tickets 2nd row isle and danced 1st set no prob. Just before 2nd set rick and frank were standing in isle where I danced. The both had short hair and didn't look to me like they were dancers, yeah I know very judgmental of me, anyway I asked in a territorial way if they would be standing there all night... Many years ago..

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, cnjBrian said:

Ok I didn't know rick and frank. I had tickets 2nd row isle and danced 1st set no prob. Just before 2nd set rick and frank were standing in isle where I danced. The both had short hair and didn't look to me like they were dancers, yeah I know very judgmental of me, anyway I asked in a territorial way if they would be standing there all night... Many years ago..

Brian..... keepin it real for many years. ✌️

Archived