Map to Event
This Event is Indoors
All Ages See complete requirements
Door Time: 7:00 PM
Show Time: 8:00 PM
Curfew: ?

Fan Club Tickets & VIP Packages

General Admission.  $26.00
Tickets will be picked up at Will Call the night of the performance with a valid photo ID. Name on order must match photo identification.

VIP Packages   $50.00 Add-on
These VIP passes DO NOT INCLUDE A TICKET TO THE SHOW.
Please arrive at The Slowdown between 4:00 PM - 4:15 PM.
Following this 60 – 75 minute pre-show experience, all VIP folks are to exit the building and re-enter at the official door time with show tickets in hand.

Venue Tickets

General Admission - $25 - $30.00 Day Of Show
Reserved Balcony - $40
Reserved Pitside East - $40
Reserved Pitside West - $40

Click to see complete "ALL AGE" requirements

– Any person, regardless of age, must present a valid photo ID for admission. Anyone under the age of 21 must follow the City Ordinance below.
– For those 18, 19, or 20 years old, a valid drivers license, state ID or passport must be shown for admission.

For those 17 and under, a valid Music Venue Parental Consent form must be on file at Slowdown.

ADA Information  
  • 1 month later...
  • Forum MVP

One drummer old school elective

One: Here Comes Sunshine ; The Race Is On ; Loose Lucy ; Me And Bobby McGee ; Pride Of Cucamonga ; They Love Each Other ; Green Green Grass Of Home ; Sitting On Top Of The World ; Big Boy Pete ; Friend Of The Devil ; Greatest Story Ever Told 

Set Two: That's Alright Mama ; Let Me Sing Your Blues Away ; Promised Land ; Tomorrow Is Forever ; Good Lovin' ; Cryptical Envelopment > drums > The Other One> Eyes Of The World > China Doll > The Other One (reprise) > Going Down The Road Feeling Bad 

Encore: Till the Morning Comes

Old school I consider more to be '68/'69 with the Hammond and 2 drummers.

This was '72/'73 middle[jr high] school.

One of the few places I've been where people didn't just drop their empty cups on the ground - They cared to keep the dance floor clean, was really nice.

• Like (+1) 2
7 hours ago, sml said:

Old school I consider more to be '68/'69 with the Hammond and 2 drummers.

This was '72/'73 middle[jr high] school.

I personally put anything with Pig in the old-school category, although I feel obliged to inform people of at least the exact year.

I'm not sure DSO has done any recreations before '69, if so very few.  anyone know?

7 hours ago, sml said:

One of the few places I've been where people didn't just drop their empty cups on the ground - They cared to keep the dance floor clean, was really nice.

I don't and have never gotten why people do this at any concert.  I'm as guilty as they come for setting a beverage in a corner or in a small nook, only to wander off and forget to grab it.  But I've never finished one on the dance floor and just dropped it at everyone's feet.  Seems absurd to me.  No respect.

• Like (+1) 1