Santander Arena, Reading, PA,  May 19, 2016

MCB

Looks like the setlist search option has been disabled.  Can anyone assist me with the set list for this show:  Dark Star OrchestraSantander Arena, Reading, PA,  May 19, 2016?

I can't find it anywhere online!

It worked for me:

Set One: Hell In Bucket ; Althea ; Blow Away ; power outage ... jam > Expressway To Your Heart ; When Push Comes To Shove ; My Brother Esau ; The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down ; Black Throated Wind ; Strange Man ; Might As Well

Set Two: China Cat Sunflower > feeling groovy jam > I Know You Rider ; Box Of Rain ; Crazy Fingers > Lost Sailor > drums > space > Don't Need Love > Saint Of Circumstance > Visions Of Johanna > Around And Around

Encore: Black Muddy River

MCB,

Were you using the Setlist link from DSO's site or the Starbase link from the Forums?  They are based on the same database but Starbase is newer and better.

The "Column Filters" are gone but you have two search options, Quick Search and Filter.  Quick Search searches the entire database, while with Filters you can search specific fields plus you can add conditions to what and how it searches.  It is a very powerful tool.

To use open Quick Search type in what you are looking for and click the magnifying glass icon, to reset click the icon next to it.  Remember for ates they are formatted YYYY-MM-DD.

For the Filter Click on the icon that looks like a Funnel.   Give it a try, if you have question feel free to post here or PM me.

Archived