NFL Knockout pool

bs69

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

If the Raiders lose then I think there's like 2 left - lol!  

One other survivor pool I'm in had more than half knocked out because of the Pats loss.  Most of the remaining picks are whomever is playing the Jets or 49-ers.

I was a little shocked to see the Texans get walloped by the Jaguars - at home no less.  That said, Bill O'Brien seems to not know what the hell he's doin with the QB position.  The other surprise was to see get the Bengals get blanked by the Ravens (again, at home).  Daltons QBR was 0.6 - damn.  Oh look - Texans play at the Bungles tonight...

As expected, most defenses (except for the Pats - lol) were way ahead of the offenses which didn't make for a great week 1.  Here's to a better product this weekend!

Last year I think I made it to week 10 and so did bs69. My method was bet against the browns every week. This year I'll follow the same method but it's the jets now. They suck and I'm not just a New York Giants freak who hates the jets. If the Jets  play good and better than the Giants and make the playoffs, that's great. I'm rooting for a New York team, unlike some of my neighbors. 

The jets might not win more than 3 games this year. Also who knows what could happen,  I could be totally wrong, football can get funny. But I think I'm right, there pretty shitty. 

• Forum MVP
20 hours ago, Tea for Texas said:

If the Raiders lose then I think there's like 2 left - lol!  

One other survivor pool I'm in had more than half knocked out because of the Pats loss.  Most of the remaining picks are whomever is playing the Jets or 49-ers.

I was a little shocked to see the Texans get walloped by the Jaguars - at home no less.  That said, Bill O'Brien seems to not know what the hell he's doin with the QB position.  The other surprise was to see get the Bengals get blanked by the Ravens (again, at home).  Daltons QBR was 0.6 - damn.  Oh look - Texans play at the Bungles tonight...

As expected, most defenses (except for the Pats - lol) were way ahead of the offenses which didn't make for a great week 1.  Here's to a better product this weekend!

Time for my Bengals to go with McCarron and see if he might be the long term answer. If not, there are a lot of good qb's coming out of college this year and we will be drafting high.

• Forum MVP

Looks like everyone survived although the Seahawks were a little shaky. Here is week 3:

Rams@49'ers

Ravens@Jaguars

Broncos@Bills

Saints@Panthers

Steelers@Bears

Falcons@Lions

Browns@Colts

Buccaneers@Vikings

Texans@Patriots

Dolphins@Jets

Giants@Eagles

Seahawks@Titans

Bengals@Packers

Chiefs@Chargers

Raiders@Redskins

Cowboys@Cardinals

1. Steelers

2. Raiders

3. Panthers

• Forum MVP

Tough week, lots of upsets. If the Pats had lost, we would be down to just a few. Hell, the Jets win and the Browns nearly did. Here is the schedule for week 4:

Bears@Packers

Saints@Dolphins

Bills@Falcons

Steelers@Ravens

Bengals@Browns

Rams@Cowboys

Titans@Texans

Lions@Vikings

Panthers@Patriots

Jaguars@Jets

49er's@Cardinals

Eagles@Chargers