Good People - Gone

Tea

• Forum MVP

A very important person in my life succumbed to his courageous battle with cancer today.  A truly beautiful soul who made this world a better place with his actions, not just words.  He willingly sacrificed a very comfortable life to dedicate all of his time and energy to help those in-need and those without a voice.  Never heard an unkind word towards anyone ever leave his lips in the 27 years I knew him.   Really tough to see the world keep spinning when yours gets rocked to the core.

Hug 'em tight everyone - life can be breath-takingly beautiful and unbelievably cruel.

Hey Cancer - GO FUCK YOURSELF!

• Forum MVP

Evidently his spirit was too much for this earthly vessel to contain. He has cast off these fleshy clothes, even as miraculous and wonderful  as we are made, for something more fitting his soul. Sorry for your loss and Tea, you make the boards and dance floor a brighter place. 💕

Jenn

• Advisory Board

Your loss is all of our loss. Your words are enough for me to get it. This was one of those rare and special people that shine meaning onto our existence. 

I'm sure that the love and comfort you received from knowing him was felt by him from knowing you as well and I hope you can take comfort in being a bright spot in his life. 

Words are tough at times like this, but yours were beautiful and full of meaning and heartfelt and I am pausing now to acknowledge and feel the loss, for you as a brother, and for our whole world. 

Let's honor this life cut short by trying consciously to spread love to the people around us.Tea, you do do a great job at that one!

Barry

• Forum MVP

Air hugs going out to my boy Tea. So sorry about your loss of a dear brother. I think our life is complete and well lived if there are people who say things like you did about us after we're gone. 

Hey cancer, fuck you and the horse you rode in on. 

Archived