DSO TOUR STARTS TODAY!

Dr. Barry

• Advisory Board

Welcome back to the road. Hope it was a good break for everyone. A lot of people derive a big slice of happiness from this band. And it is well appreciated for what you all do, band and crew and families. Let's make it a great one. Lots of fun and safe times in the company of friends. 

Maybe be we can keep this thread about this tour, tales from the road, etc. Reviews have their own space thanks to TR, but maybe this can be a "Road Rash" thread. Anyone remember that?

Dr. BB)

15 minutes ago, Dr. Barry said:

maybe this can be a "Road Rash" thread. Anyone remember that?

Dr. BB)

I believe that's where I started lurking, killing time at work during lunch, etc before signing up. I distinctly remember someone had to have an emergency root canal or tooth extraction. I think Herdy drove the person? Philly? Details cloudy, but yes, I do remember the thread! It was very entertaining. I think the dentist/ oral surgeon was a fan of the Band. Again, memory foggy...

:dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

Road Rash, yes. The wit and unassailable wisdom of Cameron Blietz. We will not see its like again.

But that isn't to say that there are not gifted writers here who could bring us their own tales from bat country.

As I recall from the dental episode, it was Herdy driving Cam. "Who's On First" behind the wheel...

Archived