DCFrank ties the Knot

Tom Banjo

• Forum MVP

One of my best friends and my original road buddy is getting married this Saturday to his long time partner Caitlin. I wanted to start a thread to give his friends here in this community a chance to send their well wishes, advice of marital bliss, or any other sentiments one may have for Frank. Speak now or forever hold your peace. 

How much Frank meant to me and meant to my life is indiscribable. I would roughly estimate Frank went with me to 75 percent or more of my first 120 dark star shows. We lived together in college. I wish him and Cait many many years of happiness and bliss. I couldn't be more proud of the person Frank has become.  I feel blessed to share in his and his wonderful lady, Cait's weekend. 

• Forum MVP

O happy day! May your abiding  love support and nurture one another with enduring kindness, safety and trust  always so that you may fully realize your higher self along this road hand in hand and know the great reward of  a beautiful partnership and sweet intimacy. May the beauty of it all fill your souls. 

Much love and affection - 

• Forum MVP

Congratulations to Caitlin and DC Frank.  The ties they make should last for many a year.

I remember once many years ago at Grateful Fest sitting with DC and Mason’s Child.   I made a flirting comment to a beautiful lady as she walked before us three.  Both the young gentlemen looked at me with a bit of surprise on their faces.  I then told them I was just trying to show them how to meet the girls and make a new friend.  And now both DC and MC are doing well… both with good lady friends.

Caitlin and DC Frank get married latter today, September 23, 2017.  A small bit of coincidence that Bess and I got married 36 years ago on September 23, 1981.

Peace and Love,

Doc

Archived