Cleveland - Oct 5

Teacher Matt

23 hours ago, Michael Doc Watson said:

The Ohio State vs Maryland football game has just been moved up to Thursday night Oct 5 to accommodate TV schedule.    

Sure this isn't the lacross team?  Can't find this info reprted anywhere.

• Forum MVP

I get that its a tease  ... im just confused as to actually what the joke is ??:blink: .. im trying to piece all your parts together ... Buckeyes  game date/time moved ... baseball blacked out ... etc .. lots of moving parts ...:wacko:

I want to laugh :D ... just need to figure why im laughing ..:rolleyes:

• Forum MVP
14 hours ago, cm_hayden said:

Hopefully the Indians will take it all this year. But I'm looking forward to Michigan kicking OSU's ass all over the field.

Michigan is not kicking anyone's ass with that offense, unless you have a back channeling the hated Tim Biakabatuka the buckeyes shouldn't have any trouble.

I assume Matt will be giving a test or in class reading to the students Friday on the day between

• Forum MVP

I have moved out of the classroom a few years ago and have taken on an administrative position ... so I have that going for me. ..

and also remember they moved "the game" to the Saturday after Thanksgiving a few years. .. thus no school on that Friday .. nice

as for said Buckeyes... I will let the results on the field play out ... told a few folks on this forum via text messages after  Oklahoma beat us fair and square we belonged in either the Alamo or now defunct Bluebonnet Bowl ... 

starting to play better and this Saturday will be fun with a home game and DSO show chaser...again better play a "Hang on Sloopy" opener  (one of Ohio States adopted songs) or a stage rush may unfold ...:wacko:

back in I think 2001 Buckeyes/Minnesota then DSO show twinbill ... back when they played the venue right on campus the Newport - 

10 hours ago, Teacher Matt said:

I have moved out of the classroom a few years ago and have taken on an administrative position ... so I have that going for me. ..

and also remember they moved "the game" to the Saturday after Thanksgiving a few years. .. thus no school on that Friday .. nice

as for said Buckeyes... I will let the results on the field play out ... told a few folks on this forum via text messages after  Oklahoma beat us fair and square we belonged in either the Alamo or now defunct Bluebonnet Bowl ... 

starting to play better and this Saturday will be fun with a home game and DSO show chaser...again better play a "Hang on Sloopy" opener  (one of Ohio States adopted songs) or a stage rush may unfold ...:wacko:

back in I think 2001 Buckeyes/Minnesota then DSO show twinbill ... back when they played the venue right on campus the Newport - 

will u be able to stay through game and still make opener?

• Forum MVP

with a 4pm kickoff will stay and watch the band at halftime - they are worth the price of admission themselves....hopefully get a Script Ohio ... leave mid 3rd quarter ....beat the 110,000 fans out the exits easy ... go down High Street to venue before chaos starts back up...

so yes to making DSO but no on entire game..

• Forum MVP
On 10/3/2017 at 4:56 PM, Teacher Matt said:

I get that its a tease  ... im just confused as to actually what the joke is ??:blink: .. im trying to piece all your parts together ... Buckeyes  game date/time moved ... baseball blacked out ... etc .. lots of moving parts ...:wacko:

I want to laugh :D ... just need to figure why im laughing ..:rolleyes:

The absurdity of a first pitch making an impact in your life?  Versus stress of catching first note ?  Do you see the irony?  All to see 3 minutes of a game that can last all night? 

• Forum MVP

the absurdity is you are worried about your percieved absurdity .... so no on irony ...and for the record no 1st pitches in a college football game. .. a game a show a yoga class however I spend my 3 minutes or my entire night is up to me ...  so no stress on my end thank you very little ..

• Forum MVP

He was pointing out the absurdity by adding one more thing.. that is what I see. 

Eh batter batter ... swing batter 

Its a coin toss. 

your perception of me is a reflection  of you. My reaction to you is an awareness of me. 

Archived