TIGDH

DesertDead

• Forum MVP

3/24/90, Albany.

A lot of music here included in the “Dozin’ at the Knick” release.

Here’s a great audience, and Charlie Miller got involved with the transfer, so if you tinker around on the Archive at all, you know that means that play time is over.

https://archive.org/details/gd90-03-24.fob-schoeps-mattes.miller.28387.sbeok.shnf/gd90-03-24d1t07.shn

• 1 month later...
  • Forum MVP
22 hours ago, Tea said:

Ladies and Gentlemen:  The Grateful Dead!

http://relisten.net/grateful-dead/1971/4/28/truckin

It’s got just about everything you need

Today, however, is the anniversary of the greatest live performance the GD ever did IMHO, 4-29-71. It has EVERYTHING you need. ❤️❤️❤️

• Like (+1) 2

• Forum MVP

Personally, the most important day in Grateful Dead history as the bus came by and I got on....

5/4/77 Palladium NYC

Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo > Big River, They Love Each Other, New Minglewood Blues, It Must Have Been The Roses, Cassidy, Deal, Looks Like Rain, Brown Eyed Women, Dancing In The Street

Estimated Prophet, Scarlet Begonias-> Fire On The Mountain, Terrapin Station-> Playin' In The Band-> Comes A Time-> Playin' In The Band

Wow!!!!! 41 years....where does the time go?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

5/8 was one of the great shows in GD history - DUH!  Not quite at the top of my list BUT it was soooo great to have such a high quality recording of a high quality show as I was cutting my teeth on this music.  I was obsessed with Cornell and explored just about every nook and cranny of it.  Very fond days of cranking up this show in the lot, on the beach, in the car, on my walkman - everywhere.  It was many, many fans crown jewel tape of the GD!

• Like (+1) 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP
12 hours ago, DesertDead said:

Still a lot of excellent playing happening at this time.  

Cool lists for both sets here!

No doubt.  This was probably the last really good show I ever saw:

http://relisten.net/grateful-dead/1993/9/13

So glad/lucky DSO is keeping the flame burning hot and bright 

• 1 month later...
  • Forum MVP
9 hours ago, Tea said:

Sighhhhh...............Gone are the days.

https://relisten.net/grateful-dead/1989/07/17?source=97347

Relisten.net actually works on my iphone now. For months I had to click the view on archive.org button to play shows from my phone.  

Hmm but now it only gives 1 source and it’s not formatted right. All the text is on top of each other. Weird 

• Forum MVP
8 hours ago, Rude said:

Relisten.net actually works on my iphone now. For months I had to click the view on archive.org button to play shows from my phone.  

Hmm but now it only gives 1 source and it’s not formatted right. All the text is on top of each other. Weird 

You got this, right?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/relisten-formerly-listen-to-dead-listen-to-recordings/id715886886?mt=8

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP
12 hours ago, Rude said:

Well because I'm getting the same thing, in addition to all the other things you blame on it, you can now blame my Android phone for this problem...

39 minutes ago, gr8fulpair said:

Well because I'm getting the same thing, in addition to all the other things you blame on it, you can now blame my Android phone for this problem...

Have you tried deadhead archives for Android? Similar interface to relisten.

• Forum MVP
2 hours ago, gr8fulpair said:

Well because I'm getting the same thing, in addition to all the other things you blame on it, you can now blame me buying an Android phone for this problem...

There - fixed that for you.  lol!

The App gives me access to the all the different sources - no problems.  Looks like the mobile browser interface is indeed jacked up.....