Barraco will do a Reddit AMA on Friday - 10/27

Tea

• Forum MVP

So a couple of things come to mind. 

1.  What event in his career can he in looking back see took him to where he is now? 

2. Jerry Garcia made mentioned that they abandoned certain songs due to unnecessary complexity. What is his experience of them as DSO routinely pulls  those discarded songs out of the bag? My personal fav is Doin That Rag

3. Other than his first GD show, what shows are personal  go-tos/ favs to enjoy? Does he listen to GD outside of prepping for tour, outside of his “homework” as I have heard it put. 

4. What other bands does he particularly enjoy? Certainly jazz is a favorite. What is his favorite jazz musician? What pianist(s) inspire his playing? 

5. Does he enjoy singing? I know  I enjoy his singing. 

47 minutes ago, PoetryGirl said:

2. Jerry Garcia made mentioned that they abandoned certain songs due to unnecessary complexity. What is his experience of them as DSO routinely pulls  those discarded songs out of the bag? My personal fav is Doin That Rag

Great question PG.

1. Obvious question, but am interested in the answer.......does he have a favorite era/keyboardist to perform?

• Forum MVP
30 minutes ago, Tea for Texas said:

I’d be surprised if it was anything other than Pigpen.  Dood spins a wicked Lovelight and Hard to Handle - his smile gives it away

I told him he was making that shit up and He told me it comes from experience. Ha!! 

Archived