11/17 - New Haven

Tea

• Forum MVP

3/31/85 - Cumberland County Civic Center

Set One: The Music Never Stopped ; Candyman > C C Rider > Loser ; Beat It On Down The Line ; Dupree's Diamond Blues ; It's All Over Now > Don't Ease Me In 

Set Two: Iko Iko > Samson And Delilah ; He's Gone > I Need A Miracle > China Doll > Jam (1) > Drums > Space > The Wheel > (2)Playing In The Band > Playin' Jam > Day Tripper 

Encore: U.S. Blues

(1) First part of Jam with whole band then just Jeff & drummers (2) Inverted Playing In The Band. Starts w/reprise, then goes into the song.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP

This was an unexpected show for us. We were grateful for a forums buddy that called last minute to pick us up and all drive away from Boston and towards DSO in a definitive choice that I always make this way ;) 

we were late but made it in during duprees. The don't ease was one I have been deeply craving and it was wonderful! Super lovely crowd!

we came in at the end of iko from smoking section and decided, "fuck it" and when Jesse asked me if I wanted to go to my usual spot, I nodded and we made a dash around security blocking the crowded front and when we made it to the second row with me miming my finger in the "please, just one song up front" gesture and the guys who let us in front of em said we could stay all night. So we did.  I spent the rest of the show dancing with the loveliest women of all ages as they took turns twirling me and giggling and dancing with me- they tried to speak to me the whole night off n on but sometimes the river keeps on talking and you never can hear a word it say. Sober and everything! Lmao. Body language is my preferred communication during shows, hehe.

hes gone was melting but joyful and the miracle set us up to get 5 miracles for our whole crew the next day, it was so good (next day in 85 and 2017 hehehe). The China doll ripped me away in its gloomy salvation and what happened after was a magnificent blur of this band doing what makes em the only ones that do what they do!!! The crowd absolutely Lost It to daytripper and for the white rabbit filler I found our ride and we did the family aisle dance since security wasn't stopping us at that point. 

Excellent times- so grateful for the ride! 

• Like (+1) 2