Dead & Co Boston Review

John A

• Forum MVP

Wow.  You can always count on Grateful Dean - I like the cut of his jib 

D+C is not for everyone but those who like it - REALLY like it.  Jerry mentioned something about that I think....

• Forum MVP
7 hours ago, John A said:

This write up has so many great lines I don't know where to start.

My favorite though might be the description of Morning Dew:  "Weir sang it so good, I wondered why they ever had Garcia in the first place."

http://gratefuldean.com/the-official-no-butthurt-boston-review/

I’ll never listen to Jerry again. Why would you listen to a Jerry dew when you can have a Bobby, promised land style dew. 

• Forum MVP

Guess I’m gonna hit the deadco Columbus show this weekend. When the gf says she booked us hotels I guess I have no choice. Long drive for a quick up and back with DSO next weekend but being a good boyfriend I guess I have to do it for the woman. The things us guys go through to keep the women happy. 

• Forum MVP
2 hours ago, Rude said:

Guess I’m gonna hit the deadco Columbus show this weekend. When the gf says she booked us hotels I guess I have no choice. Long drive for a quick up and back with DSO next weekend but being a good boyfriend I guess I have to do it for the woman. The things us guys go through to keep the women happy. 

I was considering doing the same. Was just gonna Check secondary tix sites the day before and see if cheaper tix could be had, but then our T-giving meal got moved to Saturday so It’s a no go for me. Safe travels man

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

John Mayer is in hospital causing the cancellation of tonight's (Tuesday Dec 5) New Orleans show.  No word on the Florida shows latter this week but I doubt if Mayer will be available.

https://www.jambase.com/article/dead-company-postpones-new-orleans-concert

Archived