11/21/17 - Concord, NH

Tea

• Forum MVP

7/12/76

Set One: The Music Never Stopped ; Brown Eyed Women ; Cassidy ; Tennessee Jed ; New Minglewood Blues ; Candyman ; Looks Like Rain ; Row Jimmy ; Lazy Lightnin' > Supplication ; Deal ; The Promised Land 

Set Two: Sugaree ; Samson And Delilah ; Help On The Way > Slipknot! > Franklin's Tower ; Dancing In The Street ; Wharf Rat > Drums > The Wheel > Around And Around 

Encore U.S. Blues

• Like (+1) 1

Great show! I love the 1976 recreations.

Set 1 started off thumping with Music Never Stopped and it was all smiles from there. Highlights for me were a monster TN Jed and an excellent Looks Like Rain. Lazy Lightnin' > Supplication is always a favorite of mine and they nailed that too.  

Set 2 was a dance party and it looked like DSO was having fun up there. They were whipping it up for sure. 

On another note it was also one of those rare times (for me) where I was able to identify the specific GD show being performed last night. I just have that Orpheum tape, wasn't there. 

Thank you DSO!

40 minutes ago, Supplicated Velvet Thunder said:

Love 76. They played my namesake and I wasn't present. I'm a loser hehe.

when they get me with thinking it's 76 til second set drops w some Jerry band I will have the next best show ever lmao. 

Miss yall already

I understand that 100%... thinking you're getting 76 and then get a random Shining Star 6 songs in.