Red Rocks 2018!!

PoetryGirl

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Mason's Child said:

Things change. But I would expect no other colorado dso dates this summer. If you want the 3 pack you'll probably have to cross state lines. 

Kinda bummed to read this. Was hoping to see a show at The Mishawaka. We'll see...fingers crossed!

:dsorocks:

• Forum MVP
4 hours ago, PoetryGirl said:

And so it is announced. July 8, 2018!!

Whoa!  So happy for DSO!  Hoping to be happy for myself by actually being there. 

Got some time to put it together so that's promising.

• Forum MVP
On 11/27/2017 at 1:27 PM, Tea for Texas said:

Whoa!  So happy for DSO!  Hoping to be happy for myself by actually being there. 

Got some time to put it together so that's promising.

Being there? I like to watch, too.

See the source image

• Forum MVP

Early bird tix go on sale soon for $32. Buying early alleviates stress for the band. This will be the biggest dark star crowd ever. The wolftrap had a lot of season ticket people. This will be full on heads. Should be exciting. 

After all these years...

I may actually be able to fly out for this show for a variety of reasons.  

My only disappointment is WHY announce the show in advance.  Not knowing is one of the most important parts of a DSO show.  

Also hoping for an early start.  Never miss a Sunday show. 

• Forum MVP
5 hours ago, Rude said:

Early bird tix go on sale soon for $32. Buying early alleviates stress for the band. This will be the biggest dark star crowd ever. The wolftrap had a lot of season ticket people. This will be full on heads. Should be exciting. 

Looks like the early bird tix go on sale 11/30 through venue tix...probably a $10-12 fee on those is my guess?

DSO tix has them for sale now for $40 + $5.83fee. 

Either way,,dang good price for red rocks I would think

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Mason's Child said:

The power of JRAD is incredible. We announce red rocks and JRAD is still the most popular thread on our forum. 

I hear you, MC. But this too shall pass. Remember how it was with all things Futhur once upon a time. I believe RR fever will ramp back up as the date draws nearer. JRAD will settle down and be just another light in the GD firmament.

Archived