The Anthem

Brian NJ

Dso played 6/14/91 beautifully... Stella Row jimmy hsf so good... Lisa on kazoo very special tonight...

The Venue... Best sound ever and I think maybe best indoor venue I've ever seen dso play...

Largest crowd indoors for dso show. 3000+ I think and still plenty of room to dance. Super cool staff... Security saw me sweating after hsf and asked me if I'd like a bottle of cold water. Thumbs up to dso, staff and venueđź‘Ť

• Like (+1) 7
  • Forum MVP

Lol. I had no clue you were there. That place is so massive, forget about running into everyone you know. We had a hard time locating people in our group. No cell service in that venue took us back to an older time where you did this thing called searching. It’s whete you don’t have a phone and have to look for people. It was really strange. How did I not die with no phone in my youth. 

Staff was super cool. I mean weed is legal in DC and staff could give 2 shits about people lighting up. I saw several light up during rainy day women, but I was thinking shows over guys lol. I think that song was chosen partly b/c politicians need to get stoned and weeds legal in DC.