Tea for Texas appreciation thread!

Dr. Barry

• Forum MVP

I like how he efficiently whips up the setlist even when on the opposite coast.

Ive been looking forward to meeting him in person for years...maybe it will happen in 2018

I would like to have a little friendly discussion with his wife regarding how much recess time he gets to be out on the playground...😉

• Forum MVP

Patently unnecessary but certainly appreciated!

I’m a DSO fluffer-junkie-optimist.  I suppose there’s worse things in the world to be ...

I’m sure of one thing though:  The people I’ve met on here are as solid as they come!  

Truth be told - Dr Barry is the real heartbeat here!  I’m all unicorns, ass-glitter, and rainbows.  Dr. B is the real deal :)

• Forum MVP

You are golden, Tea!  Mr. Congeniality! 

I support Island Bro’s Movement for more recess. 

Why is Tea for Texas your handle? Is there a juicy Minglewood story? I personally like the old skool fast original one the Dead did. I would think that would be a blast to see played. 

• Forum MVP
17 hours ago, PoetryGirl said:

Why is Tea for Texas your handle? Is there a juicy Minglewood story? I personally like the old skool fast original one the Dead did. I would think that would be a blast to see played. 

I think we all have had juicy minglewood stories. Sometimes I am sometimes I ain't

• Forum MVP
20 hours ago, PoetryGirl said:

You are golden, Tea!  Mr. Congeniality! 

I support Island Bro’s Movement for more recess. 

Yes!  More Recess - Wag more, bark less.

Yeah - the handle is a muddled combination of a couple Minglewood stories, a very good spell in Austin, and a concoction that sent me on a vision-quest in west-texas.  BTW > Do not attempt a vision-quest anywhere west of Austin.  You will go insane.

If my parents weren't in the Southeast, I think Austin is where I would've settled.      

• Forum MVP
2 hours ago, PoetryGirl said:

Tea for Two?

I'm HIGHLY prone to suggestion.  It's indeed a blessing and a curse.

Time to let this thread die - Onto much more important matters....

:wub: you all

• Forum MVP

WOW...I love how yall build each other up!!

But....i got to sleep with him in Norfolk after doing that rag:)!!!

Love you T!! I agree, you make this community, all its supposed to be!!

But credit to Dr B, for always recognizing the beauty of many!!

I love the support our family gives!!  With out a doubt, a choosen family.  Dysfunctional,  bitchy at times, but supportive in ways that our genetic family could never offer!!

Thanks for the smiles, they go on for miles!!

We love you T, Dr. B, both of you compliment this musical dream!!

• Forum MVP

T,

Your new name reminds me of a EKG. Funny, when someone is having a heart attack, their EKG looks like they call “flipping T’s”. However, as  yours is right side up, I am reminded of a pulse, it don’t change. Stays 72, come shine or rain!!! 

Best- 

PG

• Forum MVP

Somehow I just saw this. You guys left out his top notch floor rearranging. I realize that it’s actually more like Tetris with musical notes. He’s conducting the music while making the blocks fit in the appropriate slot. I’m also pretty sure he’s chanelling energy that defies the laws of current day physics. In 1000 years they will study his motions and realize his OA style choreography is pulling energy from parallel dimensions. 

• Forum MVP
3 hours ago, Rude said:

Somehow I just saw this. You guys left out his top notch floor rearranging. I realize that it’s actually more like Tetris with musical notes. He’s conducting the music while making the blocks fit in the appropriate slot. I’m also pretty sure he’s chanelling energy that defies the laws of current day physics. In 1000 years they will study his motions and realize his OA style choreography is pulling energy from parallel dimensions. 

He could easily be delivery manager of the year at rooms to go. Too bad there's no outlet for his talents in banking. 😜

• Forum MVP
19 hours ago, gr8fulpair said:

He could easily be delivery manager of the year at rooms to go. Too bad there's no outlet for his talents in banking. 😜

He may be using a virtual keyboard doing banking during shows or maybe he’s texting clients on his phone using his butt muscles to type with phone in pocket, hence the dance style. We may never know the truth with his in person dancing becoming more of a rarity.  

Archived