Tea for Texas appreciation thread!

Dr. Barry

• Forum MVP

WTF - lol!  Let this thread die an honorable death.

I can’t wait to dance with everyone/anyone that’s so inclined.  Its something that I love about as much as anything that I can do in this life.  When I get to do it with others that are in 110%, it creates a form of energy that just can’t be matched.  I may not get out as much but I’m gonna squeeze that lemon dry every time.

Hoping for a few good spins with some great people in 2018!

• Advisory Board

Black gold, Texas tea...

You should change your screen name to “Black Gold”. If people don’t get the reference then they’re just too young. Even if you don’t change you’re screen name I will encourage all to call you “Black Gold”. 

Dr. B😎

• Forum MVP
2 hours ago, Mango said:

Never heard of him- he must not make it to many shows...

There is some truth there, but you have had the floor rearranged near you in Black mountain by this young lad Mango.  If you need help remembering, imagine you have a ball of energy in your hands.  The wider you open your arms, the bigger the ball gets.  Tea is controlling this energy the band releases.  Sometimes his arms are spread so wide that he can barely keep the energy from releasing and obliterating us all.  There is some wizardry at work for sure.  Im sure you remember now unless you got too close to the energy and your memories were altered.

• Forum MVP
2 hours ago, Mason's Child said:

Just a bump. We can't let this thread die. 

Sure you can.  

I appreciate you MC - I ain't leading any charge on here with my show-count.  You have seen DSO do some unbelievable stuff and that experience utterly fascinates me!  You have (I've seen it) a very developed sense of the bands musical wavelength and it's what I try to tune myself into every time. 

Try to review more on here when you can.  Your expression of the experience is what kept me coming back as much as anything/anyone - except Cavey of course. :wub:

You are an all around good guy, an amazing dancer, and a truly gifted writer.  Keep all that comin!

• Forum MVP

I heard a rumor that testosterone replacement was working and tea’s balls are getting larger and he’s planninh on doing 15 shows this year. He’s gonna fly into Atlanta and home having to skip Birmingham but will be back for the next weekend plus he’s gonna do Colorado. 

On 12/20/2017 at 1:45 PM, Tea said:

You are an all around good guy, an amazing dancer, and a truly gifted writer.

Agreed!  But what many don't know is he also shits nuggets of solid gold!  I keep one in my briefcase!

Sounds like an MC appreciation thread is in order.

Mys1V7I.jpg

• Forum MVP

I am nothing without those that came before us. Primarily Chuck, dr B and the ever wise Ed. It's time for the Scotty the Jedi appreciation thread. He's the man on the old scene. Trust me ladies give him a chance and you'll get every thing you need and then some. 

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Mason's Child said:

I am nothing without those that came before us. Primarily Chuck, dr B and the ever wise Ed. It's time for the Scotty the Jedi appreciation thread. He's the man on the old scene. Trust me ladies give him a chance and you'll get every thing you need and then some. 

He may not be the same lover with ladies as he is with you, MC. You are demanding which pushes him to perform.  I heard you are a fantastic power bottom, btw. Unfortunately I don’t roll that way. My loss I guess. 

Archived