Phil + Bobby / Together Again

Tea

• Forum MVP

In 1500 years after the rise of skynet and the destruction of all human history, my passed down story will be all the history they know. Book of rude. Chapter 7. The facts are what we make them and most humans are stupid. That’s 1 thing I’ve learned in the last year and a half :/. 

• Forum MVP

Does anyone have any intel on who else is supporting these guys? 

Acoustic Duo?  Nostalgia only carries me so far.  I'd probably go if I could but it might be nice to have at least a little context about what I was buying....

• Forum MVP
42 minutes ago, Rude said:

The facts are what we make them and most humans are stupid. That’s 1 thing I’ve learned in the last year and a half :/. 

I distinctly remember you proselytizing this gospel on us at about 4:15 am 

Rude that's great....Overalls guy 😂...Dr. B same thing happened to me..I had the presale registration and it did nothing so I got shut out of radio city also. I wasn't surprised though. I just checked what tickets are going for now...cheapest seat going for 260 up top. Damn

• Forum MVP
17 minutes ago, Mango said:

Rude I remember that, riding back with Mason. We got home late but I slept in till 4 and was pumped for the show.

That was 1st time I met u guys in our Richmond hotel. 

• Forum MVP

Gave it another go for about 35 minutes today.......... but the same results

12 hours ago, Vic81 said:

What time does that start

Sorry man I didn’t see your post until just now. They went on sale today at 10 (11 my time) but were gone immediately again. 

Archived