Nfl playoff picture

Rude

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP
On 1/22/2018 at 1:40 PM, Billy DeLyon said:

E-A-G-L-E-S   Eagles!

Go Birds!!!

First of all, You don't mess with the Rock.  Those Vikings fans got what they deserved.  Now please get your city ready for an Eagles invasion!

Also check out this Birds fan trying to catch the train who gets lit up!  I liked his dedication but his execution was piss poor.

ScreenHunter_21 Jan. 22 13.36.jpg

Check back in once you've come down from the top of a lamp post downtown :)

Petersen has some brass-ones with some of his play-calls - that 4th-and-one before the half was a jaw-dropper.

Good game!  This Philly fan had one hell of a night - lol!

• Forum MVP

Lol. Was watching a video of the mayhem and saw cars turned over and set on fire which is so standard. We did that shit when UK won the national championship in 1998. But even in horse country in Lexington no one ate horse poop. Those eagles fans like to 1 up everyone else. I did see the ritz Carlton cannopy collapse from eagles fans standing on it but we are an overweight society so that’s to be expected. If this is anything like when UK won it, tomorrow’s newspaper will have about 30 faces listed in a crime stoppers ad with a $1k reward per name using freeze frames of people lifting the car. In KY we flipped a news van and it accidentally got set on fire from gas spilling out and fireworks. Note I didn’t do any flipping but I watched as the mob mentality dictated. Luckily no horse punching in Philly and only horse poop eating. That will teach those damn horses. 

• 4 months later...
  • Forum MVP

The eagles should be stripped of their Super Bowl because of the disrespect they showed!!!!  How dare they disrespect the anthem and the country. If I was president the eagles wouldn’t have been invited in the 1st place. Go cowboys!!!! 

• Forum MVP
45 minutes ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

RAIDERS!!!!!!!!

Trumps smart enough to know he can’t mess with the cowboys. Surprising he’s messing with a swing state like Pennsylvania though but then again nothing he does makes any sense. State media Fox News even uses a pic of zach ertz praying before a game as fodder against the team. When you thought this scum bag media couldnt get any lower they show Christians players in prayer to back trumps assertion about kneeling. We are now Russia. Then idiot trump doubles down again this morning against the eagles. Hope this distraction will follow them like zekes did last year. This year the eagles won’t be getting any help from the commish like last year. It was a conspiracy to take Down the cowboys. I’m surprised Hannity isn’t using that yet. Northeast liberals issue suspension to take down America’s team. America was founded in Texas. It’s where true Americans live. New yoek and philly aren’t real Americans. They sat back and watched as Texas and Mississippi gave us independence!!!!  Alabama fought for equal rights as New Yorkers wanted to keep black People in chains. Real America stand to and help us take back the country from the freeloading northeast!!!  Football!!! (Back on topic)

• Forum MVP

I don’t do politics. There’s no future in it. Back to football. I can’t believe I openly admitted being a raiders fan. I guess that’s what coming out of the closet feels like. Raiders haven’t done much since the turn of the century. They used to be the shit if you’re old enough. 

• Forum MVP

I don’t like politics thrown into football either. It’s despicable but that’s the age we live in. Agree with me or I’ll destroy you or at least attempt to. 

Archived