Jump to content
ducats

HELP DONATING

Recommended Posts

so is the donate button on top the only way to go? I'm WAY overdue but after filling out blanks it says i already have a PAYPAL acct associated blah blah blah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on ducats, you're really fuckin smart dude. You can make it thru this gauntlet of fields to fill out, etc. it is character building. 

 

Legend has it TR would spend weeks at a time 12-16 hrs a day punchin up code to make these forums work. 

 

Thanks for donating and keepin the bills paid and for being part of the community. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It has a couple of options- PP/ MC/VISA click one and go. The PayPal takes you to the PayPal and login- the rest is easy peasy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha! I sound really Southern .... the PayPal, like locals here say, “Going to the Walmart”, “I was looking at the Facebook.”. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 1:06 PM, PoetryGirl said:

It has a couple of options- PP/ MC/VISA click one and go. The PayPal takes you to the PayPal and login- the rest is easy peasy 

ok another (only 5 minutes this time) failed effort. got excited while i was filling out simple debit card option. ready to hit button and go on my way, then..... please fill out password for paypal acct. no problem - did it. then, "there's already a paypal account assoc with that email...  I may have had a paypal acct a long time ago but have no idea.

 

 

ADDRESS TO SEND CASH OR CHECK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i thought my pay pal account was closed, actually precipitated by them emailing me to say suspicious something please blah blah blah.  i don't believe i ever used it. signed up to do something (15 years ago?) but couldn't (I'm sure it was nefarious) and never tried again.  i know it would be easier to find out than all this typing but.....................:(

 

what's your address PG I'll mail it to you and you donate :)

 

sorry i'm being a bad boy on Christmas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ducats said:

i thought my pay pal account was closed, actually precipitated by them emailing me to say suspicious something please blah blah blah.  i don't believe i ever used it. signed up to do something (15 years ago?) but couldn't (I'm sure it was nefarious) and never tried again.  i know it would be easier to find out than all this typing but.....................:(

 

what's your address PG I'll mail it to you and you donate :)

 

sorry i'm being a bad boy on Christmas

PM Taper Ron and he'll let you know where to send it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do forgot password on PayPal and you can send me the PayPal Money and I’ll do a PayPal to Ron in the same amount with a note it was from you. Resolved. Pm me and I’ll srnd you my PayPal address. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Although I don't participate all that much,  I started a new tradition of donating to this forum each October 17th in honor of October 17th, 1983.....  It was my 3rd grateful dead show (1/7/79 was my first and 10/15/83 was my 2nd).   But 10/17/83 was the day that changed my life forever - I danced with God that night.....

 

  • Like (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:05 PM, franknkeene said:

Although I don't participate all that much,  I started a new tradition of donating to this forum each October 17th in honor of October 17th, 1983.....  It was my 3rd grateful dead show (1/7/79 was my first and 10/15/83 was my 2nd).   But 10/17/83 was the day that changed my life forever - I danced with God that night.....

 

impressive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ammagamalin Crew said:

impressive

I think it's a birthright of us all ....maybe, maybe not....at least that's how I experience it.  I like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Click paragraph icon in upper right and explode the options. Donations is the last choice in the list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Chatbox

    Please do not post support requests here. Use Private Message.
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Recently Browsing
     
     

    No registered users viewing this page.

     
×