HELP DONATING

ducats

• Forum MVP

Come on ducats, you're really fuckin smart dude. You can make it thru this gauntlet of fields to fill out, etc. it is character building. 

Legend has it TR would spend weeks at a time 12-16 hrs a day punchin up code to make these forums work. 

Thanks for donating and keepin the bills paid and for being part of the community. 

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 1:06 PM, PoetryGirl said:

It has a couple of options- PP/ MC/VISA click one and go. The PayPal takes you to the PayPal and login- the rest is easy peasy 

ok another (only 5 minutes this time) failed effort. got excited while i was filling out simple debit card option. ready to hit button and go on my way, then..... please fill out password for paypal acct. no problem - did it. then, "there's already a paypal account assoc with that email...  I may have had a paypal acct a long time ago but have no idea.

ADDRESS TO SEND CASH OR CHECK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

i thought my pay pal account was closed, actually precipitated by them emailing me to say suspicious something please blah blah blah.  i don't believe i ever used it. signed up to do something (15 years ago?) but couldn't (I'm sure it was nefarious) and never tried again.  i know it would be easier to find out than all this typing but.....................:(

what's your address PG I'll mail it to you and you donate :)

sorry i'm being a bad boy on Christmas

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, ducats said:

i thought my pay pal account was closed, actually precipitated by them emailing me to say suspicious something please blah blah blah.  i don't believe i ever used it. signed up to do something (15 years ago?) but couldn't (I'm sure it was nefarious) and never tried again.  i know it would be easier to find out than all this typing but.....................:(

what's your address PG I'll mail it to you and you donate :)

sorry i'm being a bad boy on Christmas

PM Taper Ron and he'll let you know where to send it

• Forum MVP

Do forgot password on PayPal and you can send me the PayPal Money and I’ll do a PayPal to Ron in the same amount with a note it was from you. Resolved. Pm me and I’ll srnd you my PayPal address. 

Although I don't participate all that much,  I started a new tradition of donating to this forum each October 17th in honor of October 17th, 1983.....  It was my 3rd grateful dead show (1/7/79 was my first and 10/15/83 was my 2nd).   But 10/17/83 was the day that changed my life forever - I danced with God that night.....

• Forum MVP
On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:05 PM, franknkeene said:

Although I don't participate all that much,  I started a new tradition of donating to this forum each October 17th in honor of October 17th, 1983.....  It was my 3rd grateful dead show (1/7/79 was my first and 10/15/83 was my 2nd).   But 10/17/83 was the day that changed my life forever - I danced with God that night.....

impressive

Archived