Sign in to follow this  
Mango

Efactory 2

This is the best of my recollection.  

DSO played for 4 1/2 hours from 9-1:30. Keller William was the Opening Act- He Played a nice Run for the Roses and Easy to Love You. As I recollect the Set List...Truckin, Bird Song, Samson and Delilah, Big River, Box of Rain, Cats down under the Stars, Black Throated Wind, Ramble on Rose, Me and My Uncle, Tangled up in Blue, 2nd Set Scarlet->Fire, Sugar Magnolia, He's Gone->Drums-> Space-> King Solomon's Marbles, Stella Blue, Going Down the Road Feeling Bad -> Sunshine Daydream...Encore: White Rabbit This is as good as I can remember...I didn't write anything down...I was too busy dancing. Sampson and Delilah- really took off and rocked got the energy UP UP UP AND AWAY...Scarlet Fire was a SUPER Jam of at least a 1/2 hour. I'm probably missing a song or two. Saw several yellow balloon stickers on people...All in All a very groovy 100% conscience evening of the most excellent live music to be found. Happy New Year!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

My 1st DSO show & what a Doozy! I think u got most of songs nailed- maybe Big River after MMU but who's counting. Drums frayed cool stuff w/Keller assisting. 2nd set was dedicated to manager. UN- friggin believable show- I'm hooked- Happy New Year & show tonite!

• Like (+1) 2

Truckin

Birdsong

Samson

Box of. Rain

Ramble on Rose

BTW

cats 

MAMU >Big River 

Tangled

set 2

Scarlet 

Fire

Sugar Mag

Hes Gone 

DS with Keller

2 notes of Stella 

King Solomon’s Marbles

Stella Blue 

changed Throwing Stones to GDTRFB 

🌞 daydream

E changed from Eyes to White Rabbit

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PoetryGirl said:

Truckin

Birdsong

Samson

Box of. Rain

Ramble on Rose

BTW

cats 

MAMU >Big River 

Tangled

set 2

Scarlet 

Fire

Sugar Mag

Hes Gone 

DS with Keller

2 notes of Stella 

King Solomon’s Marbles

Stella Blue 

🌞 daydream

Tasty indeed !!

Have a blast tonight everyone......Happy New Year!!   

2 hours ago, PoetryGirl said:

Truckin

Birdsong

Samson

Box of. Rain

Ramble on Rose

BTW

cats 

MAMU >Big River 

Tangled

set 2

Scarlet 

Fire

Sugar Mag

Hes Gone 

DS with Keller

2 notes of Stella 

King Solomon’s Marbles

Stella Blue 

🌞 daydream

Interesting that you heard 'two notes of Stella'. I heard them tease the 'under eternity' part of blues for Allah. Sometimes I have an active imagination...

Maybe they bring back Eyes for tonight. I hope so.

Happy New Years. I’m psychically dancing with you all tonight. Wish I could see everyone’s smiling face as we ring in the new year. Love u guys.

Inspire everyone to get down tonight. Leave it all on the dance floor. This is for the championship. If you aren’t willing to give your all, we will pull you and put in someome wiyh no ticket who wants to hustle. You shouldn’t need any pep talk at this point. This is what you trained for all year. Lets go out and dance your dance and have fun and we will bring it home. You have at least a month of offseason to recover so play through the injuries. If you don’t give your all you will look back on this moment with regret. We only have 1 shot!! Lets dance this one for the gipper!!!

• Like (+1) 5