Red Rocks 2018

LangeradoSoul

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Proclamations! Exuberations! 

If you all decide to gather together on Saturday, let me know. I'm not going to see Umphrey's Mcgee, but am thinking of hitting up Skylark Lounge to see the Atomic Drifters. Send me a message! I roll into denver about 10:00 am Denver time on Saturday.

• Forum MVP

Turns out my newly relocated patient at the office today lives 10 min from Red Rocks and returns there on Friday. After commenting she liked the GD Office music, I asked her to come to RR on Sunday. Funny world...❤️💙 

• Forum MVP

I was talking to a gal at Lifeproof about three weeks ago, regarding problems I had with my new phone case. Turns out she’s about a half hour from Red Rocks. I gave her a quick lesson on Dark Star Orchestra. She said her sister likes the Dead so, maybe they’ll go check it out. I told her she has to go, It will change you. 

• Forum MVP

I see mostly positivity on this board. Technically writing any post is indulging oneself. I def talk more than most but it’s not like I’m texting in the middle of the night or blowing up everyone’s pagers. I’m having a blast currently and sharing a few experiences as well as sharing some nonsense but I take very little in life that seriously. I’m living a blissful life atm and sharing with friends. 

Once again. So excited. May or may not meet any of you, unless you tell me where you're going to be. But thoroughly excited to see the band on the big stage playing the big gig. Flying out Friday, seeing one of my oldest buddies in the world on Saturday, you know what's happening on Sunday. So excited, DSO AT RED ROCKS!!!!

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone. 

Can anyone recommend a place to pitch a tent close to  the show (i'll have a car, so i don't need walking distance)  ?      Only there for two days, and i'd like to camp, and  hike  monday and tuesday

TIA  

• Forum MVP

I’m foolish for missing this as it will mark an important point in the history of DSO.  Life doesn’t always line up like it needs to - even when there are extraordinary things happening.

I think it will be such a treat for fans - those that have been around from the late 90’s and all along the way.  Just imagine how much it will mean to the band and crew!  To let the music flow at such a magical place and share it with so many wonderful people.  One of those ‘peak’ experiences in life is on tap for everyone.

The fellowship, the community, the experience, all set to a soundtrack that has been with many of us for decades.

The gold ring is in sight and all of you will get to grab it together ❤️  !!!

• Forum MVP
25 minutes ago, Tea said:

The fellowship, the community, the experience, all set to a soundtrack that has been with many of us for decades.

Amen to that as well as 1st Red Rocks...and the sandwich

Three friends flying into town tomorrow, Friday AM, dripping with anticipation and glowing with glee.  Staying by Mile High.  Any practical local info on getting to Red Rocks that would maximize our experience? Best time to get there? Pre-show gathering info?  Many thanks in advance.....  Shedding nonsense and breathing deep as I write this.

• Forum MVP
5 hours ago, Tea said:

I’m foolish for missing this as it will mark an important point in the history of DSO.  Life doesn’t always line up like it needs to - even when there are extraordinary things happening.

I think it will be such a treat for fans - those that he been around from the late 90’s and all along the way.  Just imagine how much it will mean to the band and crew!  To let the music flow at such a magical place and share it with so many wonderful people.  One of those ‘peak’ experiences in life is on tap for everyone.

The gold ring is in sight and all you will get to grab it together ❤️  !!!

We can't ALL grab it together cause you won't be there. Gonna miss you buddy! I'll move a few ottomans and dressers around in your honor. 😅

Hey Fam, Really excited about 7/8, can't wait. One small prob... I can't find my ticket confirmation! This is really dumb but I bought early entry and now I cannot find the ticket email and AXS is not being friendly with the forgotten passwords. 

EDIT

OK... I logged into AXS.. DSO at RR is there in my events. No tickets. Downloaded Flash tickets and the tickets are not there. I may have selected will call but I don't have any confirmation of that fact???

Thanks for any help or insight you can provide. 

4 hours ago, Agrippa said:

Hey Fam, Really excited about 7/8, can't wait. One small prob... I can't find my ticket confirmation! This is really dumb but I bought early entry and now I cannot find the ticket email and AXS is not being friendly with the forgotten passwords. 

EDIT

OK... I logged into AXS.. DSO at RR is there in my events. No tickets. Downloaded Flash tickets and the tickets are not there. I may have selected will call but I don't have any confirmation of that fact???

Thanks for any help or insight you can provide. 

Download the flash seats app. It will be there. 

Archived