• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought my ticket for  54$ Just now 

getting on a plane from philly tomorrow at 10 pm tomorrow 

camping up north outside boulder Sunday night 

hiking Monday

fkying  home red eye at midnight on Monday 

and can’t wait to fucking hear terrapin station 20 hours from now ! 

DSO thank you! I’m So GRATEFUL

• Forum MVP

Everyone, 

Have a Wonderful time at this Spiritual place,  Red Rocks.   Enjoy the show by our band, Dark Star Orchestra,  Celebrate with Friends and Loved Ones,   Dance to the Music.

I wish I were with you but dedication to a lost brother keeps me here in Georgia for his Celebration of Life.

Peace and Love,

Doc

On 7/5/2018 at 9:40 PM, LagerandGospel said:

Download the flash seats app. It will be there. 

I did download it they're not there. The AXS site now puts up a "Print tickets" link but the PDF is corrupt. I don't know why I thought this would be easy and saved everything till the last few days 😛

I've emailed AXS on the regular support line and they have an email for "day of event" so I'm a little less panicky now, we'll see what they say.

Edit: AXS on Twitter says that they will be at will call. I got the early entry Good Lovin' package which comes with a laminate so... I know I have to talk to someone at some point!>? Imma stop worrying now. I'm armed with id, email, cc... it'll be fine. 

TO Contribute... 

I'm so excited for this, Donna and the Wolf! I got to see the 75th BDay bash out here with Melvin&JGB and Bobby w/ John. Was my first time at the Rocks I can't wait to see all you Heads that could make it!!!  

2 hours ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

This should trigger some thought, posts. Everyone knows what Dark Star is going to play Sunday night but has anyone thought about the filler music? Any requests?

Reuben and Cherise!!!!

• Forum MVP
5 hours ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

This should trigger some thought, posts. Everyone knows what Dark Star is going to play Sunday night but has anyone thought about the filler music? Any requests?

Tangled > Brokedown.

The original is stretched out pretty good so there may not be a ton of extra time.  I actually would love if they did the full Terrapin ❤️

• Forum MVP
13 minutes ago, sml said:

Run Mary

Scottie with the ass kicker homer answer of the year 

let’s get primal and spiritual at Red Rocks. Save time and be set up for a primal explosion of st Stephen the eleven lovelight 

however i feel it may be more a brothers and sisters kind of night. With a monster show and a Keller opener probably won’t be much time left. Maybe just we bid you goodnight.  The original show has triple encore. 

• Forum MVP

Enjoy all. I’m super jealous I couldn’t make the trip. My little cuz is out there though. Lager I went to see your wife and Co at the flea market Friday night. Good time, nice turnout, great show, really punished my feet blacktop dancing in flip flops. 😆😂😆

Anyways everyone take care, do it up right tonight, (I know that you will) and safe travels. Can’t wait to hear the reports. Here’s to hoping it’s just the first of many RR, DSO shows. 

4 hours ago, Dead duck said:

Enjoy all. I’m super jealous I couldn’t make the trip. My little cuz is out there though. Lager I went to see your wife and Co at the flea market Friday night. Good time, nice turnout, great show, really punished my feet blacktop dancing in flip flops. 😆😂😆

Anyways everyone take care, do it up right tonight, (I know that you will) and safe travels. Can’t wait to hear the reports. Here’s to hoping it’s just the first of many RR, DSO shows. 

Awesome! Hope it was fun

Archived