Red Rocks 2018

LangeradoSoul

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP
1 minute ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

That’s what I’m seeing, wondering about how long half time is. 

Thank you for replying, Greg!

i will circle back here when/if we ever get some live music 😎

And it’s on!

• Forum MVP

Donna Jean out with the band for Deal to close set 1 and now for Samson set 2 opener.  The A/V quality of the stream is tremendous. And I'm putting it under the microscope with a 65' screen and 500 lbs worth of speakers.  Seems like there are a 1/2 dozen cameras.  Sound is clear, open, delineated, and deep. 

• Forum MVP

Best snippet of the video:  a woman in the front row dancing in her wheelchair. Not just shaking her upper body, but bobbing the chair back and forth and on a swivel with her arms. Some beautiful and heartwarming stuff were wrapped up in that quick shot..

• Forum MVP
7 hours ago, John A said:

....  The A/V quality of the stream is tremendous. .....  Sound is clear, open, delineated, and deep. 

I totally agree that the quality of the live stream brought to us as a free Nug.Tv show was outstanding...only surpassed by the playing of the Band.   Last night when I got home from the "Celebration of Life" for my deceased friend and brother I was pleasantly surprised to find the announcement of the live stream. It was an excellent way to lift my spirits back to the present life. I only wish I could have seen more of you friends on the screen.

Peace and Love,

Doc 

Talked to a girl in boulder before the show and she said red rocks was magical.

i wasn’t disappointed. It was magical.

Smiles everywhere and the music was incredible. U could c how special it was to them and their families when they all came out and the children and adults all jammed the drum “solo”. 

Sell out crowd!  I’m in for next year 

• Forum MVP

Super happy that band got it filled. Lots of promotion then the 1 last push in Berkeley doing the 7-7 show.  Great job. The new female stage hand was doing a great job ;)

• Forum MVP

Very high expectations for this adventure and they were exceeded.

Red Rocks certainly bucket list worthy.

Good to see some peeps in their backyard (USA west) for a change as well as some from the east.

DSO filled the joint!!

• Forum MVP

Super happy for so many of you.  Saw some group photos, and your smiles were a good sign of the magic.  

Could not be happier that DSO sold out Red Rocks.  Hope that gives me a chance to make the next round.  Hopefully for back to back nights!!!

Safe travels to many, and for those.sticking around the Rockies to enjoy a magnificent geology, enjoy the paths you take!!  

It's a strange feeling to be as happy as I am for others and as bummed as I am to miss out, but that awkwardness is too part of that magic!!!

Sold out Red Rocks.  Wow.  Thst would.have to be the largest crowd ever.  

I said when I first hopped on this bus, DSO will be playing stadiums one day.....

I dont want stadium shows, as I love the sound and dance space to much, but I want this music to forever be part of my kids, and their kids option for release.  This is the first step, and I dont seeing it going away.  

Love yall....be good, be safe, and enjoy the Colorado terrain!!!  Warmest of wishes.....china rider filler.....who does not wish they were a headlight, I certainly do!!!

Anyone else catch the hot Clint Black show in Meeker the night before? Lol. Just kidding. Grateful to get the chance to visit one of my oldest buddies in the world, who works out on a ranch in cowboy country the night before. Clint Black was in town to close out night three for the rodeo that was in town. Really was impressed by the band, great culture juxtaposition between 7/7 and 7/8. Big belt buckles and cowboy boots to dead heads and tie dyes. Wonderful show by DSO, great trip overall.

Archived