Sign in to follow this  
LagerandGospel

Red Rocks 2018

Hi Joey,

I saw those 2 tickets too and you are correct they are now gone---99% sure they were "verified resale" tickets witch would explain the crazy amount they were asking for....it's amazing to me what people will pay for.. yea the seller  asked a crazy amount but somebody thought not to crazy I guess....  

About row 20- deep rows. I wouldn’t pull off any sweeping fortes probably if the row was clear but nice space nonetheless 

7557BE46-40D6-425E-8661-38F3F6DB180A.jpeg

The dance scene here is over on the steps. Not really in the rows. The space is huge. The sound although still decent is sacrificed. Also some great platforms at the very top of the venue. Better sound. Less people. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Although I've never been, I was thinking the top for the overall expansive view that I see in photos.  I'm also hoping for an expansive sky filled with stars.  Now I'm learning the sound is better up top.    For this show I was thinking sound, view, and dance space rather than proximity to the stage.  Can't wait.

• Like (+1) 1

I’m On the road to redrocks now baby!!!  Currently in the beautiful state of Oklahoma. The state where they banned sharia law and have signs that hitchhikers May be escaped inmates. Streers and fears. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/20/2018 at 2:34 PM, Rude said:

I’m On the road to redrocks now baby!!!  Currently in the beautiful state of Oklahoma. The state where they banned sharia law and have signs that hitchhikers May be escaped inmates. Streers and fears. 

Safe travels man! Save us all a row!! 😁

:dsorocks::crewrocks: