jubilee tickets

Weather Command

• Forum MVP

Bix I would assume large group both on RV fence line and also a large/ possibly larger group in VIP. Also some group scattered throughout the bowl but those would be the two large groups I'd count on. One rv along the fence. One large group VIP where camp inappropriate used to be. 

• Forum MVP

VIP, pretty much the same. I love Westvalia living.

So California Kind played Jamaica last night. Here's the setlist

Island Exodus #9

Second that Emotion

Two More Bottles

Can't Find My Way :wub:

Put you Down

Power to the People

Ramble on Rose

Louis Collins

Coconut

Angel fr Montgomery :wub:

Summertime Blues

Hey Pocky Way:D

Rising Sun

John BarleycornB)

Tennessee Jed

May This Be Love

Low Spark:wub:

Back to GA

Whiskey Smile

Fire On The Mountain

Of Thee I Sing

• Forum MVP
10 hours ago, crazy digits said:

pulled the trigger....just couldnt justify the VIP...makes no sense at all..

Its 100 a person to not pack your gear in or out. Took me 15 minutes to load up last year from Vip. That’s my ticket ;)

• Forum MVP
12 hours ago, Island Bro said:

But it's inspiring that the 3 am part is still a piece of your equation, Doc 😉

I agree Huck. I'm back up the hill by 1 am. Maybe he likes the bluegrass more than I do but I'm back at camp well before 3 am. 

• Forum MVP

Actually I've never understood the hotel/uber approach to attending a festival. I guess if someone just can't stand camping then it makes some sense,,,but for me, half the purpose and benefit of the festival experience is the full immersion. It's so different getting to live in IT for a few days and have more time to just HANG OUT and really get into a timelessness kind of space....

But I know for some having a nice shower and a cushy place to crash is a priority.

• Forum MVP

I'm there to dance Huck. Most festivals have a lot of noise for me. Music I don't like. Showers nice bed shelter from the storms all sound nice. I don't call festivals camping. I like to camp. Involves more solitude and nature than a festival offers. Btw, your not gonna find me in a hotel just saying it sounds nice. I also don't need to hang a lot to feel fully immersed in DSO and the Jubilee. I feel that way laying on my couch today. 

• Forum MVP
21 hours ago, Mason's Child said:

.... Maybe he likes the bluegrass more than I do but I'm back at camp well before 3 am. 

Yes, I do like the late night bluegrass. The crowd has thinned out...more room to dance...still many good friends that you know from the after midnight crew...   

• Forum MVP

Sometimes I'm raring to go for more music late-nite.  Most times I'm pretty gassed and looking for time to reflect with others about what we saw and what's still to come.

Hoping to break my 2-yr Jubilee hiatus this year.  I'm doin VIP solely for the setup/breakdown element and for the promise of a warm shower.

I'm picking up my GA ticket + RV ticket today.  So with this purchase, at least 1 RV space along the fence has been secured.  I think we had 3 of them last year which created quite the sizable overall campsite.  Each RV space accommodates about 3-4 tent camp sites comfortably with vehicles. 

Shaping up to be another fine Jubilee! 

• Forum MVP

Bought mine and my oldest’s last night. Debated VIP but lack of funds will have us lugging our crap as usual down into the bowl. May get a hotel night before to make sure we get in early enough for a prime spot. Last year a noon arrival made for slim Pickens. 

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Dead duck said:

Bought mine and my oldest’s last night. Debated VIP but lack of funds will have us lugging our crap as usual down into the bowl. May get a hotel night before to make sure we get in early enough for a prime spot. Last year a noon arrival made for slim Pickens. 

Night before hotel is always the ticket. Setup is brutal enough without tacking on a 3-7 hour morning drive. 

• Forum MVP
13 hours ago, Mason's Child said:

..... I want to hang out a little on the hill this year. Kind of where the pathways meet. Always looks like some good craziness going on right there late night. 

That corner of the paths is Chicago Mike's area...always good times around that good man.

Peace and Love,

Doc

Archived