Just like Frankenstein...

Dr. Barry

• Forum MVP

The “Abbott And Costello Meet Frankenstein” interview was done in the Warfield dressing room before a JGB show in last year of his life. He wasn’t doing interviews but Dennis McNally thought he’d be interested in being interviewed for AMC program “ The Movie that Changed my Life”. Clearly, he was because he launched enthusiastically into this interview on YouTube. The A&C  movie came out in 1948.

30 minutes in to 9/7/81 is the coup de grace if u ask me.  what does he think of the bootleggars. meanders through the answer winding up with if they cared about the quality as much as we did and the only negative was i get burned then whatever. that right there epitomizes the fat man imo. not an artist alive then or now that would ever think that way. 

• Forum MVP

Jerry was an egalitarian and the band functioned I think like functional anarchy. I remember him saying in a book that whoever had the clearest vision took the lead. Well- That way everyone wins and fulfills their dreams. I mean there is space enough for us all to live out our dreams. Perhaps he was such a phenomenal guitarist in one aspect was because that kind of thought process lacks the trappings of ego. An egoless space allows the universe to flow through you.  And what more miraculous beautiful thing can happen than the universe creating through you. Yeah, man it is all good. 

Once I had to tell a tooth a knock knock joke to get it to turn loose. First molar, associated with the large intestine, needed a belly laugh. I ain’t kidding. 

there goes PG giving me assignments (go look up egalitarian) again.  my only question is what if two people thought they had the clearest vision?

As for the rest a little over my head as per usual, unless you're trying to say what I've always believed;

LIFE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING

• Forum MVP

They need to put ego aside and find a new picture together that supports them both; obviously there is a better answer.

"ho'oponopono", a form of reconciliation of differences, means "to make right more right" and come into "pono", or harmony and balance.  

Archived