Place to crash in San Fran???

mudskipper

• Forum MVP

Mudskipper since it’s your 1st post you probably won’t get any assistance. I suggest u get involved in forums and meet people at shows and next time around you may find people to share space with. We were all new here at 1 time and it takes time to develop trust and friendships. After posting for a year and meeting others on here at shows, me and some guys I’d met and others who we just chatted on here piled in 5 deep and did new year’s run together. 5 years later I consider most of the people on this forum friends. There are so many truly amazing people here of all different walks of life. Considering most of us value our privacy more than civilians, I doubt you will get much assistance this time. Regardless, post in the review section afterwards and let your personality come out. If you see people at more than 1 show, always go say hi to them. That’s the best way to meet people you are likely to see again and again. The more people you meet the more shows you will see and that’s when the fun really starts. 

Welcome aboard and hope you keep coming back. 

Archived