Keep on Growing

Drums Space

All Along the Watchtower

New Speedway Boogie

Unbroken Chain

Black Peter
Round and Round

The Weight

They played Who was John?" as well which was fantastic- but I can't remember exactly where in the show. 

Lots of love from the band last night- and lots of love back from the audience.  Lisa always stuns during Sunrise.  New Speedway Boogie, Keep on Growing and Who Was John were highlights.  Oh and Rob and Dino were laying down some funky tracks during both drums and space with some weird dub overlay that was trancy and super fun.  It was also great to hear Liberty after an 8 year hiatus (last played in 2009.)

I could have done with a little less chatty chatty talk talk from people around me during the show who apparently come to DSO shows to catch up and engage in small talk.   Take it to the hall people!   

I've been on the Northwest run and I gotta say the band sounds sparkling, rocking on all four cylinders...Thank you!!!

Edited by Pdxhead
  • Like (+1) 1

Love Lisa’s sunrise....Second set is a gem who was John...watchtower, speedway, unbroken, peter....wow....plus the weight encore...need that in my life...wish I was snowboarding out west during the day catching this show at night...even though riding in Vermont is beautiful, that’s special stuff DSO is laying down

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Liberty was actually after Race is On and Who was John was first set somewhere around Dire Wolf? Are we missing one more from first set?

Super fun and quirky night...agree with all that PDX head said. 

Back home to patch my bones

many thanks to everyone involved--feel like I've been gone from home for weeks!!

Set One: Jack Straw ; Ramble On Rose ; The Race Is On ; *Liberty ; Beat It On Down The Line ; Dire Wolf ; Sunrise : Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again ; Who Was John ; The Music Never Stopped

Set Two: China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider ; Unbroken Chain > Keep On Growing > drums > space > All Along The Watchtower > New Speedway Boogie > Black Peter > Around And Around

Encore: The Weight