Winter Olympics

acududeman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

It's been grate to watch but I need to be DVR-ing this stuff.   With what little free time I have for myself, I can't spend half of it watching the same commercials over-and-over.  For the 100th time:  I'm not buying a Toyota nor am I interested in diabetes medication. 

As for our new pop-culture star - one word.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

• Forum MVP
9 hours ago, Tea said:

It's been grate to watch but I need to be DVR-ing this stuff.   With what little free time I have for myself, I can't spend half of it watching the same commercials over-and-over.  For the 100th time:  I'm not buying a Toyota nor am I interested in diabetes medication. 

As for our new pop-culture star - one word.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

DVR is the ONLY way to watch the Olympics imo......I typically watch the prime time 4 hour broadcast in 2 hours.

• Forum MVP

Dvr only way for sure. NBC sports and nbc. I’m one of these weird cross country skiing fans. Think the shit is fascinating. So strategic plus it’s in a gorgeous setting. I’ve had this crush on Marit Bjørgen. She’s not the hottest athlete by any means but she’s badass. All time medal leader and 4/4 medals so far at this games at 37yrs old. She could likely medal next Olympics if she doesn’t retire. The Iron Lady. She’s a machine. Reminds me of me on tour besides my last stretch which was a crash and burn. My World Cup season starts in April and my world championships begin end of June and end July 8th at redrocks. I’m hoping to bring home glory to my family and home town!! Tour de Dance starts in only 6 weeks. 

• Forum MVP

So after her dominating performance yesterday in the 30k race where she added time on the field at every single time check over the last 22k and won by 2 minutes at almost 38yrs old, I’m planning on training for April’s tour de dance, southern stretch. I’m inspired by this great Norwegian athlete who I likely share genetics with given my high energy dance. Note she’s had to withdraw from competitions from fatigue just like I did a few weeks ago, but I continued on. Yes I was seated but still. Us athletes must continue to fight to win. I will try to represent my tribe well at the 2018 spring and summer games. 

Archived