What time does show start at Anaheim HOB??

slipknotmr

This will be my first time at the "new" Anaheim HOB.

It certainly can't be worse than the old one.

Anyone been there before?  Any insider tips for parking etc?

I'm hoping it won't be too crowded given midweek OC and there's a show Friday night for the LA peeps.

The last couple OC shows - Observatory and the Grove were both awesome.

Wish they would've played the OC and San Diego Observatory's rather than HOB....

tomorrow!!!!

18 hours ago, tbellanca said:

The last couple OC shows - Observatory and the Grove were both awesome.

Wish they would've played the OC and San Diego Observatory's rather than HOB....

For you to omit the Yost Theater show in 2011 means you were not one of the 200 lucky patrons to witness a truly incredible show -- elective 69-70 style. And the last time they played the Observatory it was still known as the Galaxy. Looking forward to a little mid-week magic.

1 hour ago, Racetracker said:

For you to omit the Yost Theater show in 2011 means you were not one of the 200 lucky patrons to witness a truly incredible show -- elective 69-70 style. And the last time they played the Observatory it was still known as the Galaxy. Looking forward to a little mid-week magic.

Oh shoot - I was thinking of the Yost show when I said Observatory - and yes, I was there.  My 1st time going back in time to 1969/70 - what a night and what a great venue.

I was at the Galaxy too - fun Feb. 1978 show with a really cool jam out of Passenger - saw they played the same GD show in Jamaica a couple weeks ago on the show date anniversary.  

Here's hoping HOB tonight approaches those two magical nights :)

Archived