San Francisco Night #2

Tea

• Forum MVP
The Forum, Inglewood, CA (6/4/77)
(I)  Promised Land, Tennessee Jed, El Paso, Peggy-O, Jack Straw, Friend Of The Devil, Lazy Lightning-> Supplication, Candyman, Minglewood Blues, Brown Eyed Women, The Music Never Stopped

(II)  Samson & Delilah, Ship of Fools, Estimated Prophet-> Eyes Of The World-> Drums-> Good Lovin', Terrapin Station-> Playin' In The Band-> Franklin's Tower-> China Doll-> Not Fade Away-> Playin' In The Band

E: One More Saturday Night
F:  ?
  • Forum MVP
On 2/19/2018 at 3:27 AM, sml said:

This was my first time at the Warfield, and what an absolutely wonderful place.

Sound was exceptionally crystal clear.

And what an incredible pair of shows - Unforgettable.

Can't wait to go back :3

I love those theaters with perfect sound!! Dso has such great sound. Jrad was muddled. It was super loud but bounced around everywhere. Luckily Dso had Cotter on the board. Dso has the best sound by far of any dead group I’ve seen and that’s a huge plus. Cant wait for Birmingham outdoors. There’s no bounce back outdoors. And that’s a loud PA. Getting within 20 feet of that stage is playing with fire. Our king Solomon’s marbles didn’t record Jeff’s guitar because it overloaded the iPhone mic that badly. That’s how loud the bass was. Yes I’m already dreaming of ourdoor shows. It’s 65 and sunny today. Winter has officially been broken. It lost its spirit to keep fighting. It tried to break me New Years in Indy with below zero temps for 2 straight days. But spring has taken hold. I plan several long road trips to help accelerate global warming to kill winter once and for all!!!!  Damn u winter even if you kill mosquitos and fleas. Without winter, depression could be wiped off the map!!  Everyone try to drive an extra 5 miles a day accelerating wildly and if we work together we can warm the world.  Fix up a car from the 60’s that gets really bad gas mileage and drive it everywhere. Turn your lights on and leave em on. We can save Canada if we work together!!!  Think of all the jobs that will be created for people having to make sea walls and water pumps. And gr8fulpairs house can become a beach house instead of a lake house!! It’s a win win win win. 

• Like (+1) 1