Spring Tour

sgrmag2564

• Forum MVP
18 hours ago, gr8fulpair said:

Yep, that about sums it up. May never get that range of music again in any length of run. It filled my cup, and my spare cup, and even spilled a little on the floor board of the Alabama Uber right before I thought we were gonna die. The best of times. 

We filled lots of cups literally and figuratively. You also discovered the sleep secret which was prob the most important thing this journey taught you. I’m not ready to go to bed. “Hey buddy. _____ here. It’s time to sleep. Wow ______ you are right. I’ll live to fight another day”. Head hits pillow. Wake up same exact spot 6-8hrs later feeling alive again ;) “______ I cant believe I ever doubted you”. 

We gotta do at least a 3 day weekend 3-4x a year.  That’s good for the soul, but bad for our eternal soul. Sorry god. We didn’t mean the stuff we said.  But then who wants an easy way to the afterlife?  Your 20 point 4th quarter lead to heaven became a 4 point lead with 20 secs left.  You still got it probably.....lol. Still smiling thinking of convos that will never be repeated and can never be repeated.

And how many can say they did a 360 at a major red light intersection. We got a locals view of the Birmingham hood ;)  1st time I ever tipped an Uber driver because it was like a roller coaster with subwoofers booming. So much for Uber background checks. Have you been convicted of more than 5 felonies. (Answer no here. We won’t check). Also promise not to try to sell weed to your Uber passengers. Pinky swear. When you smoke a blunt always step out of the vehicle to not get the passengers high as they go in the store to buy beer. That ride had it all. No way that will ever be topped again.  I should take a screen of the Uber map following our trip. We did so many u-turns it looked like they took a thick marker and went back and forth over the map. Best of times. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

I would expect that in Charleston after all it looked like this from where you stayed. 

If you ever stay a bit I’ll make you some Gypsy dessert  given to me by great Aunt Grace that was served to Jefferson Davis in Abbeville. It has sherry in it because proper ladies didn’t drink. 😂

94FA281A-7885-42E0-A7E5-B5DD50D76C66.jpeg

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, PoetryGirl said:

I would expect that in Charleston after all it looked like this from where you stayed. 

If you ever stay a bit I’ll make you some Gypsy dessert  given to me by great Aunt Grace that was served to Jefferson Davis in Abbeville. It has sherry in it because proper ladies didn’t drink. 😂

94FA281A-7885-42E0-A7E5-B5DD50D76C66.jpeg

Are you ready to rumble!!!  In an hour will be heading south.  As long as we make it through the Memphis minefield without taking a bullet, we are good!!!!  I look at the start of a run as the second I leave the door and about to do that.  Big easy biatches!!!  Jazz fest will likely be an annual tradition from me from here out.  It is just the shit, but like Barraco said last year, more than a few days down here can kill you lol

Archived