What happened the the Ojai show in June?

• Forum MVP
18 hours ago, sml said:

Everything is going to be ok~

Lol. Half the fun of touring is planning and thinking about the options. I need to pipe dream also for my mental health. I live in an escapist fantasy land which is the best place to live 

• Like (+1) 1

ticket went on sale for this yesterday.

they are selling 'seats', including seats in the pit.

If I recall correct - it was GA.  with an open pit.  

Wonder if that is a concession they had to make to play there again, or if it will be a 'free-for-all' once inside.

• Forum MVP

We were back among the trees behind the pit last time. Sound wasn’t optimal but space was. I’ll buy a couple of tickets today and we’ll see how it goes.

Sure would be nice if this could be combined with Paso Robles again. That made for a grate little run.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

I tried to buy. Shows map of available seats. But says none available. Weird that the front row is sold out before seats are on sale. FU ticketmaster.  I tried all options and couldn’t buy. 

It looks like there is usually an open pit but they put seats there on the seating chart. Seems like would make more sense not having the seats and being able to sell more pit standing tix.