What happened the the Ojai show in June?

• Forum MVP

Unless you want specific seats, buy from fan club. I’m like hey it’s only $6 more for up close ticket-$36 seats close vs $30 for GA but since u get GA with fan club and Ticketmaster has the assigned seats that $6 becomes $16 extra a ticket. $19 in fees per ticket from TM sending a pair of $36 to $110 but the $30 ga on Ticketmaster only become $35 +$5 fees for the pair on fan club. The worst thing is I’ll likely be in the GA the whole show :/. Should have just got fan club so the band gets a bigger chunk of the revenue. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Going to see DSO for the first time based on many recommendations. So it will be squeezed into a SoCal business trip and I will zip up to Ojai. Looking forward to it. I don't get to see enough concerts these days.

I just checked online and Jeez...Ticketmaster, have thou no mercy? I know they gotta make a couple of bucks, but the $36 ticket was moving for $57. What kind of markup is that? Forget the calculator...it's a lot.

I don't want to show up at the concert without a ticket, since my schedule is tight and I am already spending money to get there. I'll check out Fan Club as a poster above mentioned.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
17 minutes ago, Major Styles said:

Going to see DSO for the first time based on many recommendations. So it will be squeezed into a SoCal business trip and I will zip up to Ojai. Looking forward to it. I don't get to see enough concerts these days.

I just checked online and Jeez...Ticketmaster, have thou no mercy? I know they gotta make a couple of bucks, but the $36 ticket was moving for $57. What kind of markup is that? Forget the calculator...it's a lot.

I don't want to show up at the concert without a ticket, since my schedule is tight and I am already spending money to get there. I'll check out Fan Club as a poster above mentioned.

You are in for quite a treat, Major.

DSO in Ojai?  

“So this must be heaven...”