Stone Pony

Hardpan

The Stone Pony just announced a DSO show for 8/11 this summer, going on sale tomorrow. Guessing they jumped the gun and that a full tour announcement must be coming soon. Really enjoyed the venue last summer, glad to see the band returning there.

• Forum MVP

Just when I said last year would be my banner year, Dso keeps announcing shows making it tough to not to go.  If Dso would just chill, I would fix up my house and get a better one but alas, I’m in perpetual escapism because of them, choosing experience over things.  Northeast is my tour break.    It’s just not my cup of tea.  Plus wasn’t the stone pony an 80s hair band? Besides 5-6 dead bar bands and a deadco and Norfolk and dc Dso and 3 JRAD, I’ve done no shows in 6 months. Nada. Zilch.  Gimme gimme some tour dates. Too-ooo-day. 

I haven't seen anything since DSO on Long Island in November. Excited to see Jeff Mattson and friends this Friday in Bridgeport, should be a nice pick me up until May, and I haven't seen them before. Looking forward to some summer dates too, hoping to get some plans together soon. 

• Forum MVP

My guess is after summer west coast, there will be a Midwest chunk as Chicago, cincy, St. Louis haven’t had a show this year. So far I have 40 days off scheduled for tour through July 10th. Not sure how I could work for someone anymore unless I was given 16 weeks of vacation a year. I feel sorry for people with a firm 2 weeks of holiday a year. That would suck.  Someone sent me this video of 1967 hippies and they aren’t too far off when referring how many hippies like myself look at work. 

Archived