Everyone gets a turn, I’ll start...

DesertDead

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Wow I had no idea there was a video of 8-1-94. Someone really needs to sync up a soundboard with that (a DSBD of set 2 does circulate). One of the two great latter era Stella Blues, along with 3-21-94 Richmond, which to me is the crowning jewel of Jerry's last year with us.

• Forum MVP

I love Stella Blue. It’s the first slow Jerry ballad that I let myself become total immersed in. It takes me back to my beginnings of this beautiful thing we keep trying to describe. I’ll definitely check out 3/21/94 Stella blue, but as far as crowning Jewel, 3/18/95, Visions of Johanna has my vote. It may have been just for one song out of an entire show, but Jerry never ceased to amaze, right up to the end. (Goodly English?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Cause the cops dont need you, and they expect the same

On 7/17/2018 at 11:03 AM, John A said:

Wow I had no idea there was a video of 8-1-94. Someone really needs to sync up a soundboard with that (a DSBD of set 2 does circulate). One of the two great latter era Stella Blues, along with 3-21-94 Richmond, which to me is the crowning jewel of Jerry's last year with us.

I think that was richfield,  not Richmond.  

And the cops dont need you, and they expect the same

• Forum MVP
On 7/17/2018 at 10:03 AM, John A said:

Obviously that someone is you. Let us know when you release it. Thanks. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived