Tour opener cville

• Forum MVP

What a fun night.   Band sounds amazing.  Got more Lisa than expected. She sound awesome.   

,A  76 jgb show.  Short, ended by 11 they did not start till near 830.  

The music was top notch jgb.  Everyone played their part.  It was such a joy to hear.  Y'all tour heads are in for a treat.  

My sorrow goes out to Eaton's family.  I wish the best and the best possible outcome.    God bless yall, and it will be ok!!  Faith in yourself!!

Second that emotion

They love each other

Melody, I'll take

Easier to tell the show.  Aug 22nd 1976

The fillers.   To.thumb!!!  Skip sounded remarkably clear.  It seemed odd how clear, but for me...that's a good thing.  Just more clear then I have ever heard him

Lisa told some women that they were not women enough....I love her vocals.  She blew those pipes tonight.  Such a bueaty in all her asthetics , voice inclusive.  

Took that women right into eyes.  A beautiful eyes.  Rob and skip made up for any missing rythm guitar. It was odd..I can't describe it, but with out Eaton, its like everyone else elevated their game, and filled in the gaps so we'll.thst they all shined that much brighter.  

Got a Mr Charlie

And going down the road....fucking nailed it too notch. 

Jeff's voice is getting g so good.  He has matured so well over these years.   The melody was beautiful..

The band is playing their best.  They made tonight mind blowing...as what I expect from DSO.  Each member got more ability to express themselves with out that rythme.  They made the rythm.  It was, should I say, they all shined their own talents a little more losely with out Eaton.   It was like they were frreed from that other lead guitar restraints, and made up for it.   I heard Eaton  but through Rob and skip.

DSO opened their tour top notch.  The jams were tight.   They took Jerry deep, and the extra contribution to cover Eaton was shocking.   They are all individually, amazing muscians. 

• Like (+1) 5