• Forum MVP

11/16/91 Knickerbocker

Cats,Stop that Train, C'est La Vie, Forever Young, Roses,Money Honey,

Sis and Bros,LSTNT.

Lay Down Sally, Miracle, Think, Stone Me,

Breadbox, STAR, Tangled.

Filler was equally if not more entertaining

List may be incomplete.

Mystery jam, CC Rider (Lisa lead), Fantasy, Scarlet.

Rally the troops show.

Many a song I had not heard in many a year.

Plenty of space and good friends.

Jubilee on the horizon.

Praise DSO

• Like (+1) 2

I couldn’t describe my experience any better than u just did. 

Love being upfront dancing  in the enjoyment of all around me .  Met two great guys from philly who drank their share of the music and poured it back out In waves . Greatest feeling.  Before the show started,  I was greeted by a guy proudly pointing his finger at his Jamaica Jam 2018 T-shirt and then he proceeded to dance  the night away with a women who was as special as the show. 

These shows for me are 50% people 50% music and such a great great thing . 

can’t wait for the next one. 

• Forum MVP

I saw the Jerry band four days earlier, at the spectrum, before the original show Dark Star played Saturday night. (Goodly English?, Is everybody still following along?) one of my all time favorite shows. A lot of overlap in the set lists. One thing though, we got ' what a wonderful world' for an encore. No encore Saturday and a look on line shows that Jerry band didn't always do an encore. Matter of fact, it seems rare. Curious what others think. Anyway, I had a blast Saturday night! Jerry band show was a nice change. I seem to catch a lot of early era shows. Dear mr. Fantasy was a nice flash of Brent. Second set just climbed and climbed until Tangled up in blue explosion! I've never seen Lisa have more fun. The band just keeps outdoing themselves. I actually got a kick out of the bubbles during Shining Star. (It's the little things in life) I could go on, but, looking forward to Wilmington when you come back around. Thank you... For a real good time!

• Like (+1) 2
On 4/1/2018 at 2:38 AM, Greg from Chestertown said:

Absolutely killer! What a celebration! I experienced such joy, moved to tears, able to flush all the negativity that had built up inside me right on out. There is nothing quite like a Dark Star Orchestra concert. That’s all. Thanks for letting me share.

Dude. I was there also. What a beautiful night.